• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FerryF1

Feb 18, 2018
I get a lot of framedrops all of a sudden.. (even my wife noticed it lol)
but only on Inferno Island though... Anyone else have the same? im on a Ps4 Pro btw

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
I get a lot of framedrops all of a sudden.. (even my wife noticed it lol)
but only on Inferno Island though... Anyone else have the same? im on a Ps4 Pro btw

Inferno Island has been terrible for me since launch, also whenever there are more than a few items going off at once. Also on the pro.
I actually thought my system was broken because the game is not "that" impressive from a graphical point of view.

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017
I still don't really understand how to keep the blue fire going and I've read some guides. Any tips?

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a known Wumpa Coin glitch for the PS4 version? Finished a bunch of online races after purchasing something from the Pit Stop, and I'm still at the same low amount of coins I was at when I started. Even doing an offline race didn't do anything.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
And I believe I read that you'll lose reserves faster with excessive hangtime than with constant drift boosting. That's been my experience too. However, with blue fire there are a lot of places where you have to get a bit of air for u-turns if you don't want to crash.
It's a bit of mixed info from the original. Airtime in that stopped reserves fron draining or at the very least slowed it down a lot. Nitro Fueled it still drains in the air.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
almost there

D_iq90dXoAAYsUR.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
I'm shocked that of all things, A CTR remake is what got me to come around on Crunch's character. And seeing how often he's picked online, most of the fanbase too.

While I truly hope VV isn't remaking WoC, it feels like Crunch (along with Nina) should be worked into the series canon in their new original title in some way.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm shocked that of all things, A CTR remake is what got me to come around on Crunch's character. And seeing how often he's picked online, most of the fanbase too.

While I truly hope VV isn't remaking WoC, it feels like Crunch (along with Nina) should be worked into the series canon in their new original title in some way.

Crunch and Nina always seemed to be the only thing that was somewhat popular to come out of post-ND games, so I'm not surprised he's fairly popular online.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia

To be honest, I would rather they didn't spend any time rewriting any established origins. The canon is already loose enough to just say "all the stuff happened" and NF in my eyes is reintroducing all the characters finely enough just by showing their personalities; I would prefer they just tell whatever story they want to tell and just keep rolling episodically.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018

I was never a fan of the post ND stuff (Besides Twinsanity and Nina), but Beenox has truly done an amazing job here to the point where I'd even trust them with somehow reintroducing a few of the Titans

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Crunch and Nina always seemed to be the only thing that was somewhat popular to come out of post-ND games, so I'm not surprised he's fairly popular online.
I feel like Velo is also fairly popular (Probably because Nitro Kart was actually pretty decent).

But yeah, if I had to rate post-Naughty Dog characters in terms of fans it's

1. Nina
2. Crunch
3. Velo
4. Everyone else

selfReg

Oct 26, 2017

here's my Twilight Tour Platinum. Honestly, this Platinum time is too easy by like 20 seconds haha. Blue Fire needs to be mandatory, which it was not in this instance. This was a Gold effort run through and through, but here ya go. Music is from Metal Slug.

Chaserjoey

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
Christ, could people please stop picking Crash Cove.
You just have to wait 12 more days until it is no longer a part of a challenge, and thus the picking will decrease.

Just 12 more days and I'll not have to play on Twilight Tour for a long time too. Can't wait for that.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echoing the sentiment that I can't wait for the GP to be over so that I stop having to play Twilight Tour. Literally getting to the point where I'm just leaving lobbies that pick it.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh I havent touched this since getting half way through Gold. I really should smash it out.

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
I hardly ever get to play Crash Cove or Twilight Tour online, they don't show up for voting much. It's Electron Avenue and Tiny Temple all the time.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
when are they gonna put the Cocos back in the Pit Stop, damn.
Ok, so is this a known thing?

I'm missing N.Trance and I realized "oh yeah, he was in that summer bundle thing"
I bought all of the trophy girl bundles so there's no more of those and that slot has sat empty for almost a week now.

So..did they just straight up remove the Princess Coco and N.Trance Bundles when they released the Trophy Girls? Why would they do that, but not the garbage alt skins?

I feel like there should have been a new section made specifically for the new Tournament stuff and left the regular shop to rotate as it was. Cuz now I can't get a playable character for some baffling reason?

selfReg

Oct 26, 2017
yeah, I'm really not clear on their thinking with the Pit Stop. In any case I'm hoping for new cool skins to drop.

TP-DK

Oct 28, 2017
Denmark
You don't hold down acceleration during the u turns even when you land in between them like this.

But wont that just cause you to stop? Im really bad at u turns and Im not really sure what Im doing wrong, but I guess the events are holding down arrow, side arrow and handbrake while letting go of accelerate?

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
But wont that just cause you to stop? Im really bad at u turns and Im not really sure what Im doing wrong, but I guess the events are holding down arrow, side arrow and handbrake while letting go of accelerate?
You need to have some type of boost+reserves going in to it for it to work. You need to hit the down diagonal first. If you do that then hitting the brake won't slow you down like it would otherwise.

I believe you can also hold square
Yeah they showed an alternate way to do it as well I noticed just now, I thought you could only do the tap version.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I'm glad there seems to be a universal hatred for Dragon Mines, no one ever votes for that shit

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ok, so is this a known thing?

I'm missing N.Trance and I realized "oh yeah, he was in that summer bundle thing"
I bought all of the trophy girl bundles so there's no more of those and that slot has sat empty for almost a week now.

So..did they just straight up remove the Princess Coco and N.Trance Bundles when they released the Trophy Girls? Why would they do that, but not the garbage alt skins?

I feel like there should have been a new section made specifically for the new Tournament stuff and left the regular shop to rotate as it was. Cuz now I can't get a playable character for some baffling reason?

What's doubly baffling about this is that they DID make it so that if you buy the GP kart bundle (Le Chaux or whatever), it will immediately fill out with another kart bundle. But once you have the 4 Nitro squad bundles, the two pre-GP bundles aren't back. It's bizarre and I have no idea why they thought it was a good idea, especially considering they put a character behind one of these dumbass locked-out bundles (and the single most expensive item in the store on top of that...), all while they made the Nitro girls available without the bundles, and didn't do so with N. Trance, but here we are.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Are you guys sure "random" doesn't pick one of the three track options in online races? Cause it's never done that for me since the update.

I'm glad there seems to be a universal hatred for Dragon Mines, no one ever votes for that shit
All that hard work cosmetically revamping the stage and that staircase ruined everything.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
As long as you're able to come in with some kind of boost then u turning up it works out pretty well. Though even if you don't the brake still helps get up.