• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is from a TV show I assume? What's the name? Late Night with Conan O'...Boring?

wiggles his eyebrows forever
It was supposed to be a promotional video. They didn't think things through.

btw the Twitter account who shared it here is great for cringe material, but videos are in french. It's entirely dedicated to cringe moments on TV. No dialogue in the last one though:

Last edited:

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wife of Congressman Tarkanian takes part in his concession speech and starts ranting and blaming his voters for their loss.

Most people would come up to me throughout this campaign, because of everything they had seen on Instagram, Snapchat, television, radio...and say "how do you handle this? Are you doing okay?" and I basically - my response was "I'm joyful" :[

shadow_shogun

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've seen that 9/11 tribute video pop up on here so many times and I am making it one of my life's missions to never press play on it.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You may remember this story about this young woman who shot a homeless man twice because he asked her to move her Porsche, which was idling and blasting music where he was trying to sleep.

https://www.wsmv.com/news/woman-acc...cle_d9b5ba0b-4995-50ec-8c58-5f90c343f9d3.html

5b7375b319129.image.jpg

Name of Katie Quackenbush

She's also an aspiring musician in Nashville, TN.

When ridiculed online and described as this-or-that white girl, she stated she was not white, she is a card-carrying Native American and her dad is from Italy.

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
I recently attended the wedding of a family friend. During the round of toasts and speeches at the reception dinner, one of the bride's close friends got up, said that she was usually never embarrassed but was a little anxious for what she was about to do, and then told the DJ to "hit it."

The theme to Fresh Prince of Bel Air started playing.

She proceeded to rap about her friendship with the bride to the tune of Fresh Prince for the full three minutes of the song. Reactions ranged from enthusiastic to bewildered.