• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
yt5gsd2qf2d21.jpg
I willing to eat the person who..."wrote"...these jokes

"Don't worry I wasn't crazy folks"

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Jesus Christ, don't these people have bills due? What a total waste of time and money.

Oh no no no no no no
I feel uneasy for her and I'm not even halfway through.

Jesus, if Twitch chat of all things tells you to back off, you are waaaay over the line. What a creep.

Don't know who she is but big respect she kept so calm and made it to the night without telling him off.

Last edited:

blitzblake

Banned
Jan 4, 2018
Jesus that Reddit post.

Continuing that theme, this guy might even top it.

A Twitch streamer's fan flies out to visit her:

Props if you can stomach the full 20 minutes.

Ahh so this is what a person who uses twitch chat is like.

On a serious note im not sure what's more scary, him or her "the show must go on" performance.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Jesus that Reddit post.

I made it 30 seconds before I had to stop.

Is this like one of those 'spend the day with your favourite popstar' competitions or did he just fly out and bug her for a day?

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
Jesus that Reddit post.

I originally skipped around this video, then actually sat and watched the whole thing. I'm surprised this didn't end in a murder/suicide to be honest. I was expecting him to grab her out of the car at the end and the footage would cut out.

Also her chat seems to be full of Ash-types; encouraging him in this. The one at the end who asked what her hair smelled like was just :|

One of the most threatening parts was at the end and he moves the camera and is begging her to stay longer. The way he says; 'I'm saying please way too many times...' is just off the charts red flag.

Edit: Just looked at her other Youtube videos and the two before this one are of the full 7 and a half hours!!!! I'm definitely not strong enough to watch the full thing.

Last edited:

DJ88

Oct 26, 2017
One of the most threatening parts was at the end and he moves the camera and is begging her to stay longer. The way he says; 'I'm saying please way too many times...' is just off the charts red flag.

Edit: Just looked at her other Youtube videos and the two before this one are of the full 7 and a half hours!!!! I'm definitely not strong enough to watch the full thing.

Yup, that part was by far the most uncomfortable/sketchy.

And huuge nope from me too on seeing the full 7 hours.

DJMicLuv

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I only skimmed through it, but there's several parts where she complains about him being late, and I'm like "why are you even meeting up with this guy!?"

He's paying. He arranges for three hours with her and turns up 2 hours late and drunk. Then he puts more alcohol in his soft drink and goes from there. By the end he's begging her for more time.

I think what makes him so creepy is how 'matter of fact' he is about it all. It's like he can't understand why she'd be feeling awkward, or why she won't stay longer, or why she's pissed off about him being late. He just doesn't see what the problem is. When he complains about how many times he has to say 'please' to get her to stay or say 'sorry' until she forgives him you get the impression that he sort of understands outward conventions but doesn't understand any depth of emotion. He just doesn't see how pissed off and uncomfortable she is and doesn't understand why she's not doing what he wants even though he's said 'please' 97 times. It's fascinating and a bit depressing.

Zolbrod

Oct 27, 2017
Osaka, Japan
He's paying. He arranges for three hours with her and turns up 2 hours late and drunk. Then he puts more alcohol in his soft drink and goes from there. By the end he's begging her for more time.

I think what makes him so creepy is how 'matter of fact' he is about it all. It's like he can't understand why she'd be feeling awkward, or why she won't stay longer, or why she's pissed off about him being late. He just doesn't see what the problem is. When he complains about how many times he has to say 'please' to get her to stay or say 'sorry' until she forgives him you get the impression that he sort of understands outward conventions but doesn't understand any depth of emotion. He just doesn't see how pissed off and uncomfortable she is and doesn't understand why she's not doing what he wants even though he's said 'please' 97 times. It's fascinating and a bit depressing.

Wow, that's...wow.
Goes well beyond just being "cringy" if you ask me...

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Jesus that Reddit post.

This seems dangerous. How well did she know this dude? He seems harmless but you never know. And the ending is yikes.

Ah ok I missed some of this. My dude wanted that liquid courage.

Possum Armada

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Greenville, SC

I just watched the whole thing and was honestly feeling a bit scared for her. Twitch streaming just seems like a perfect draw for people with stalking/obsessive tendencies.

DJMicLuv

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I just watched the whole thing and was honestly feeling a bit scared for her. Twitch streaming just seems like a perfect draw for people with stalking/obsessive tendencies.

I agree. She seems to have someone else with her for most of the video until the Karaoke bit when it looks like she's on her own with him. I can't be arsed to watch the long videos but it seems like a really dodgy business to be getting into for young women.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Jesus that Reddit post.

Finally watched the whole thing and peg this as a grand example of anti-charisma. I wanted to reach through the screen and smack him when he guilt tripped her with "You should be nicer so you don't make me cry" and his "can you let me finish my sentence" bullshit entitled attitude. I wouldn't have blamed Yuni if she just went home for the night when he showed up late and drunk. I mean, Jesus, you can literally see him suck the energy and tolerance from the girl every second they're together. It's insanity. I actually knew someone just like this. He was a former grad student at my alma mater. He wasn't as brazen and rude but just as clingy and oblivious to social cues and couldn't read the mood of any room let alone a single person.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
There was that period a couple years back when like The Today Show and sports shows were booking Corey Feldman to perform and then they seemingly quickly realized he is totally not in on the joke.