• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Buzzfeed getting in on the action.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/katangus/c...ce=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbsoml&ref=bffbsoml

Why do all the creepiest dudes talk like they are reading a movie script.

I swear to god, the guys who narrate stupid actions in messages are THE WORST. It seriously makes them look even more delusional than usual. And they all do the stuff that makes them look super pathetic IRL *anyway.*

Jesus Christ.

EDIT: Oh my god the IKEA roleplay makes it all worth it.

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
After liking a few pokemon related tweets today, twitter recommends me to follow donald trump.

Yeah.... I was like wat.
It seriously said because you liked these pokemon tweets and then trump was there as a suggestion lol.

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
Poor HotHamBoy. That sonic penis was too much.
752.jpg

Possum Armada

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Greenville, SC

dead souls

Oct 25, 2017

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
some of those buzzfeed ones are hilarious though. Like the guy who goes from saying hi to *KISSES YOU INTENSELY* or some shit like zero fucking chill lmaaaao

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wait so is the narrating thing actually a real thing that guys do? My first assumption is that it must just be one guy doing some troll thing to a bunch of different girls. But it's actually a real thing?

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wait so is the narrating thing actually a real thing that guys do? My first assumption is that it must just be one guy doing some troll thing to a bunch of different girls. But it's actually a real thing?
This is what I used to think too, but I've come to realize people are just that dumb.

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
They would probably answer somewhere along the lines of, "everyone else does it". Its fundamentally a lack of interacting outside their online social circles mixed with a disillusionment between fantasy and reality. And they are taught a bad way of role-playing.

27983082_1770872462935696_259531138679405694_o.png.jpg

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Look, i can totally understand suffering from a bit of social akwardness, but for IT TO BE THAT BAD!? First of all who would ever think its okay to say that shit to strangers and second of all why the fuck are you narrarating it. If only these people had an once of self awareness smh