• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
So I guess among the sociopathic element of MLP fan "artists," there has been a popular strain of pony art that revolves around torturing and mutilating ponies. It's...fucking weird, to say the least.

Fucking dammit I remember running into this a couple years back and was hoping I'd never see it again. I don't know how you get into such an unholy Frankenstein of fetishes without winding up on at least a couple of watch lists.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
j2OVNoo.jpg

those are crocs, btw

Oct 27, 2017
i dont understand, most of the posts are either funny or clearly made up to be funny.

surely no one makes this earnestly
8s006neg2sl01.jpg

but what if they do

Oct 26, 2017
So if anybody's interested, I started a Discord. I figure there's stuff that's too risky to post here. Give me a shout if you're up for it and we'll see what interest is like.

OP
OP

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Cringe yourself to sleep [OT2] Now with "awesome" pics included

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
if you're going to start considering all the bad furry and mlp art and questionable and uncomfortable fetishes as part of the cringe-o-sphere you might as well just start linking entire websites lol

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Holy sheet at the #DumpforChickens. Plz god no selfies of you dropping a deuce thnx.

I used to lurk in the darker corners during 2007-09, been out of the game for a long time, this thread is awakening my morbid curiosity. Also terrifying me. Am I one you all now?