• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I took intro to Psychiatry 101 so I know I'm very qualified, but I think one of his parents cheated on the other.
8e8.gif

Whyyy
He has loads more stories, but I felt ill

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Feels like this thread has run its course. The last five pages have been nothing but stupid crap, nothing I feel embarrassed for watching. Shame.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Feels like this thread has run its course. The last five pages have been nothing but stupid crap, nothing I feel embarrassed for watching. Shame.

I think putting the real nsfw cringe would borderline get a lot of people banned. For example some dude home made and used Sonic fuckdoll, a guy that nuts in a shoebox everytime he masterbates, a neckbeards collection of dragon dildos. Believe me you don't want to go deep down the cringe.

Oct 26, 2017
I think putting the real nsfw cringe would borderline get a lot of people banned. For example some dude home made and used Sonic fuckdoll, a guy that nuts in a shoebox everytime he masterbates, a neckbeards collection of dragon dildos. Believe me you don't want to go deep down the cringe.
Yeah, cringe is different things to different people. I'm nit the biggest fan of the more gross stuff, but the more traditional stuff like that guy meeting the Japanese idol are cringe Kryptonite to me. Unbearably awesome.

Anyway, I remember this form years ago and it's still as potent as ever. Answer phone messages from a PUA type douchebag.

HyperFerret

Oct 25, 2017
Hang on guys, I'll try to find the video where a huge Trekkie got to meet Spock one time and instead of saying hello like a normal human being he just grabbed Leonard Nimoy's face.

Oct 26, 2017
I think I may have struck gold.!!!

Here's a sample.

The Chemistry of Copulins (How Women are Drugging You)

The vagina produces a thick fluid known as copulin that has actual mind control effects on a male's brain. If a man is exposed to a woman's copulins, over time she will be able to:
1) Change, remove, or insert memories.

2) Tell the male what he sees, hears, feels, smells, tastes.

3) 
Insert subconscious thoughts that will surface as "his own ideas" or behavior later.

4) 
Plant trigger words or actions that can cause thoughts, actions, or sensations in the male at later dates (days, weeks, even months).

"Karl Grammer and Elizabeth Oberzaucher, researchers who study how the human scent influences sexual attraction, found that when women are ovulating, they produce pheromones called copulins. Copulins have a distinct smell, which Elizabeth describes as "butter that has gone bad."

When a man gets a whiff of copulins, his testosterone levels rise. As a result, he secretes androstenone, an odor that repels women who aren't ovulating."

HyperFerret

Oct 25, 2017
Goddammit I'm having a hard time finding it. It MIGHT have been in the Trekkies documentary from 1997, I know it was in a documentary like that for sure. I'll keep looking though.

HyperFerret

Oct 25, 2017
Hang on guys, I'll try to find the video where a huge Trekkie got to meet Spock one time and instead of saying hello like a normal human being he just grabbed Leonard Nimoy's face.
Okay I can't find it and I'm starting to believe it was actually George Takei and not Nimoy but even then I can't find it. I distinctly remember seeing the cringe. I have failed.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017

Dude gets so excited for Smash reveal that he smashes a poor girl in the face and is completely oblivious to it somehow, and then continues to act like a overdramatic child.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
When we get to 100 pages we have to make a collage with all the cringe memes from this thread to celebrate.

With the foam adventure girls front and centre.

Byakura

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

Dude gets so excited for Smash reveal that he smashes a poor girl in the face and is completely oblivious to it somehow, and then continues to act like a overdramatic child.

wow I watched this video before but I didn't notice it till you pointed it out, that's pretty fucked. Looks like shes crying too, which I hope is cause she's so excited for Smash Bros she got super emotional and not because that dude just smashed into her. If it is the latter I would hope somebody there would have fucking noticed but nope.

I actually enjoy these kinds of videos cause it's fun to see people get super hyped up about things (I get really excited too so maybe that's why) but when your so absorbed in the hype that you don't notice shit like this you got problems.

Reading the comments on the video tho sounds like she was just really happy which I hope is true

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017
What kind of stuff US dentist use ? I had a couple of wisdom teeth removed and didn't get to get high at all

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017

What is this?

No like, what is this?
I just noticed. We are almost 3000 comments into this thread :/
j5ceya2.png
"How can I have grandchildren if my son only talks to a pillow?"

Fuckin A bruh.
If pondering means you're intelligent, then Winnie the Pooh is a goddamn genius.
BLACKED has good production value tho
I think I may have struck gold.!!!

Here's a sample.

The Chemistry of Copulins (How Women are Drugging You)

The vagina produces a thick fluid known as copulin that has actual mind control effects on a male's brain. If a man is exposed to a woman's copulins, over time she will be able to:
1) Change, remove, or insert memories.

2) Tell the male what he sees, hears, feels, smells, tastes.

3) 
Insert subconscious thoughts that will surface as "his own ideas" or behavior later.

4) 
Plant trigger words or actions that can cause thoughts, actions, or sensations in the male at later dates (days, weeks, even months).

"Karl Grammer and Elizabeth Oberzaucher, researchers who study how the human scent influences sexual attraction, found that when women are ovulating, they produce pheromones called copulins. Copulins have a distinct smell, which Elizabeth describes as "butter that has gone bad."

When a man gets a whiff of copulins, his testosterone levels rise. As a result, he secretes androstenone, an odor that repels women who aren't ovulating."
If any of this true, I need to know. Pregnant women could be manipulating memories
Man washes chicken with dishwash detergent...

Saw this on Facebook the other. The dumbest man alive.
I am now repulsed by sex.

HyperFerret

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god the faces of atheism, that was the day I figured out how to unsubscribe from subreddits instead of just ignoring their contents on the front page.

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada
wow I watched this video before but I didn't notice it till you pointed it out, that's pretty fucked. Looks like shes crying too, which I hope is cause she's so excited for Smash Bros she got super emotional and not because that dude just smashed into her. If it is the latter I would hope somebody there would have fucking noticed but nope.

I actually enjoy these kinds of videos cause it's fun to see people get super hyped up about things (I get really excited too so maybe that's why) but when your so absorbed in the hype that you don't notice shit like this you got problems.

Reading the comments on the video tho sounds like she was just really happy which I hope is true

She tweeted herself that she's indeed crying at the game, not because she's hurt.