• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dash

Oct 25, 2017
I am not a he. But thank you.

I'll add it to the list of transphobia that I've encountered in Manchester.

If fuckery is going on, you know how I perceive myself.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Dash

Oct 25, 2017
I shall not ramble then. I know my own identity.

If you say trans person does bad thing X. Trans person being trans revoked because of... it's bollocks.

I should have transitioned earlier. I chose to do so at a particular time because I was tired of saying to myself 'it's too late' and not doing anything.

If you want to take the piss so be it. But I know myself.

I am not a he. But thank you.
My own (dumb) mistake for not checking.

And i did ask a question but for which you sadly have not responded to, instead replying with something more incoherent.

In which case, i think i will report that post, and i'd like to invite you to send me a PM so i can perhaps offer a listening ear. At this stage, i dont feel like even having an own thread for this is going to help you out that much.

So can you please send me a PM?

Honestly Dash you are rambling at this point. This is definitely not the thread for it.
If anything it just concerns me even more. I (sadly) have experience with these kinds of matters.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
When it's all said and done, this is still the most cringy thing I've ever cringed to

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm going to hit you guys with one of the cringiest YouTube videos ever produced. It's old and almost everyone has seen it, but it is time for this pure shockwave of cringe to reverberate once more.

Foam adventure.

i knew someone would post it, for the love of god no...

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Have you ever
ever felt like this?
How strange things happen
Are you going round the twist?

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017

One of my all-time favs. Just still really curious about what that sex looks like.

Also love my man proposing at his friend's wedding. He's like, "This wedding is now about me."

As for my contribution, I'll never stop posting this in cringe threads (watch for Tanner's dancing and arm movements; he's the bozo in the middle at the beginning):

Also, for those of you who need some tips picking up chicks at CVS:

Last edited:

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

spAvHPD.png

The comments make the video worth it