• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DassoBrother

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan
Wow that was cringe from both sides.
clickhole.com

Heartbreaking: The Worst Person You Know Just Made A Great Point

A heartbreaking story is currently unfolding that’s sure to have devastating ramifications for years to come. Just moments ago, without any warning, the worst person…

His smugness as he walks off at the end…
Honestly, it wouldn't be hard to chastise someone for drinking in a kids park and not be the asshole but this guy pulled it off.

Blitzpwnage

Feb 11, 2018
I little bit off topic, but on mobile the Imgur embeds when I try and click the sound on or interact them at all it takes me to their external site and away from the thread.. anyone have a fix?

shadow_shogun

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017

View: https://i.imgur.com/tRtY3Qo.mp4
I little bit off topic, but on mobile the Imgur embeds when I try and click the sound on or interact them at all it takes me to their external site and away from the thread.. anyone have a fix?
I'd like to know a fix as well but I think that's how imgur is setup with embeds as same thing happens on desktop.
Wow, I do not condone at all what the mother is doing in this video, but the dude behind the camera comes off as the biggest asshole. It's gotta be more for clout right?
Absolutely.