Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was suspicious we saw so little with the release date getting closer and closer. Guess it's all-in for Doom Eternal as far as I'm concerned, and at this point I might just play Cyberpunk on next-gen hardware.

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I'll take Witcher 3 polish over Fallout jankiness any day.
Witcher 3 was polished...?

The game was buggy as hell for the first couple of months on PS4. I legit remember not even being able to continue some of the main quests because the game was bugged out. Not to mention the XP bug where you would get 1 XP even if you did quests that had the same level as you.

Witcher 3 is probably one of my favorite RPGs of all time, but that game was not polished on consoles.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly as sad as that is I'm glad if the game needs the delay and if anyone needs to upgrade their PC for the game, September is a much better time for that than April.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I expected a lot of delays to happen the second we started seeing so many huge games start piling up in the first few months of the year. It's one thing when publishers want a big game for the holidays and there's really a two month window for that (October and November), but there's no reason to launch everything so early in the year when you've got the majority of the calendar open. I remember people having discussions about which games were "safe" before the delays came in because everything was so stacked. This seems better for everyone. Games get spaced out now with less possibility of titles sinking one another.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I am dancing in the streets right now. Ff7r re3r and nioh 2 deserve that love and not be victims of crowded launch period and cyberpunk can have longer time for polishl.

Win fucking win!

I hope the x1/ps4 versions will play on xsx/PS5 but with a patch that utilises the hardware.
Making 2 $60 versions would be pretty slimey.

Thats how crossgen games have always worked but at this point i agree

Andi

Oct 29, 2017
nice!
Will give me time for:
Doom Eternal
FF7 Remake
Resident Evil 3 Remake
Ghost of Tsushima
Watchdogs 3

IzzyRX

Powered by Friendship™
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Welp, this sucks but if they need five months it's because it's more than fine tuning, best let them have it.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I am dancing in the streets right now. Ff7r re3r and nioh 2 deserve that love and not be victims of crowded launch period and cyberpunk can have longer time for polishl.

When Nioh 2's date was originally announced people were worried about it as it was sandwiched between the likes of FF7R and Legion. Now that date looks pretty damn solid.

thebigword

Oct 27, 2017
Took the word right out of my mouth.

this just makes the wait to purchase it for the new consoles easier.

I bought a new graphics card just last week to play the game in April with good settings. Now, I'm just going to return it and put the money towards one of the consoles. It's where I'd rather play it anyway.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
When Nioh 2's date was originally announced people were worried about it as it was sandwiched between the likes of FF7R and Legion. Now that date looks pretty damn solid.

Yep and thats great for all parties involved which is super ultra rare. Very happy with this news. For me a lot of these games are some of my most anticipated of the gen and before that so i really want them to be in a position to succeed. Never played a cd project game before but cyberpunk is looking like my enteee point.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Pretty expected tbh. Though a 5 month delay is a fairly lengthy one.

KrAzY

Sep 2, 2018
Disappointing but if its to help improve the game, then all the better and importantly the devs don't have to crunch

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they hold off a proper PS5/XBSX version until the multiplayer is done and get some serious double dipping going

SuiQuan

Oct 25, 2017
Kazakhstan - soon
Only 34 weeks before Cyberpunk 2077...

Damn, I wish more games were announced and released like Fallout 4 was. Release dates sometimes turn into release approximations.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I'm actually fine with this. I can now wait to play on PS5, at least I hope I can, and I'll get to play P5 Royal and FF7 Remake without Cyberpunk crowding my time. Please knock it out of the park CDPR.

RedHand

Oct 27, 2017
Somewhat of a bummer, but the fact that there's more breathing room between this and TLOU2 now is nice.

And while I doubt it's the case with the game industry being what it is, I do hope the extra time means the team can maintain healthy working hours.

Rockstar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
US
a5e3ea28cdc7aadbd979b481dd4724ed2351639a24c59bbfc325bcc0be7f5f3c_1.jpg

boskee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
London
Told you guys it's not coming out in April. Hopefully they manage to hit the September deadline, but I'd be cautious about it too given the state of the game.

Alpende

Oct 26, 2017
That's a long delay but to be honest I don't mind it. Plenty of time for other cool games during that period