Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Twitter isn't cyberpunk enough for me.

Just download dark theme for it from Play Store.

Andy McNamara
I'm with Reiner, and we are hype to see the demo! Sounds like a serious download of info is coming. Hell of a first E3 meeting.
https://twitter.com/GI_AndyMc/status/1006596497930981376
Andew Reiner
DfglqqiUEAAybvF.jpg
DfglqqjUEAEojXd.jpg
https://twitter.com/Andrew_Reiner/status/1006595937869881344

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
We likely ain't getting to see gameplay but I eagerly await reading impressions. Hope they're hella detailed

Love the witcher games but going for a sci fi rpg with shooting, hacking etc. Is a whole different ballgame

I doubted them when they were going open world for Witcher 3 and they made my game of the gen with that, so not doubting them this time. But pretty curious

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting. I think I was hoping for third person, but exploring that world in first-person but also be pretty rad.

I really need to see some gameplay!

Oct 26, 2017
I don't mind 1st person or 3rd person while exploring, questing, etc, but for combat I much prefer 1st person, so good news for me!

edit: maybe they are showing the game in first person, but there will be also a third person mode?

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
First person or third person matters little to me, what matters is the RPG mechanics, plenty of good RPGs like Vampires, Morrowind, and Fallout New Vegas are first person but still have RPG mechanics.

I just want the game to be a RPG and a good adaption of its source (along with new things too), and since Pondsmith is working on the game too, it probably will be.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda expected that

Really hoping it switches to third person in dialogue and cover situations tho like the new deus ex games

KOHIPEET

Oct 29, 2017
With CDPR's pedigree and the visuals we saw in the trailer, this could very well be a goddamn RTS, I'd still buy it.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Damn, now we can't compare it to GTA anymore.

Think of all those awful first person games like Fallout: New Vegas, Prey and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

Nov 12, 2017
First person such as Deus ex could work. Damage numbers will remind a lot of people about Destiny, though.

Hope the melee combat is good...

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
Only 1st person is unexpected...

what's the point of getting to choose between male and female if the game is a fps? what's the point of wearing cool clothes if you can't see them?
will the game at least go to third person during dialogues? because if the game doesn't even have those witcher 3 like conversations i'm seriously going to drop the game

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
what's the point of getting to choose between male and female if the game is a fps? what's the point of wearing cool clothes if you can't see them?
will the game at least go to third person during dialogues? because if the game doesn't even have those witcher 3 like conversations i'm seriously going to drop the game
Conversations are in third person mode.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Think the assumption is it'll be similar to modern Deus Ex going third person in spots (like dialogue).

edit: beaten

Status
Not open for further replies.