• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017

This was it yesterday, and if you look on the top play steam games, it's about to fall off completely
tkebgo0spcm61.png

It's a massive drop compared to what Witcher 3 had.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
I just remember angry people telling me in my review that it would be easily fixed and would be awesome in just a couple weeks.

I wish that was true but I just don't think it's possible to fix that game that fast.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Without even getting into the game's quality, It's kind of a one-and-done experience. Not much in the way of replayability...

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Probably much the norm for single player games I feel. Not like there's been additional content released to keep people going back.

HaremKing

Banned
Dec 20, 2018
Wow, I'm amazed it's still at ~10,000 players for a single player game now 3-4 months after release. That's gotta fare well compared to other single player games, right? I haven't touched it in 2 months myself but I got if off GoG so I wasn't ever part of the Steam active players.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Game is mediocre af. Noreplayability because all paths are the same and the RPG elements don't amount to anything.

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I quit after about 20 hours or so. Will pick up again in a couple years when the final patches and content drops are done.

Feels bad man. I had been waited for that thing to blow me away since 2013.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Honestly there's not much to do after the cookie cutter missions.

Skip the DLC and make Witcher 4 with good writers. So much to explore in the Witcher universe.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Outside of the obvious bugs etc. Being Single-Player of course numbers would drop after a few months.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Probably much the norm for single player games I feel. Not like there's been additional content released to keep people going back.
I mean it is a single player game....... idk what people expected
Wow, I'm amazed it's still at ~10,000 players for a single player game now 3-4 months after release. That's gotta fare well compared to other single player games, right?

The Witcher 3 currently has over 15k players.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
It sold 13 million copies right away and it's a single player that came out 4 months ago... it was a massive success, these numbers mean absolutely nothing (unfortunately).

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
Note that they did get hit by that whole malware ransomware hack and had to restore much of their data from backups. I can see them picking back up come next patch if that's substantial enough.

Hero Prinny

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thread made in bad faith, you just want everyone to come shit on the game some more. Its a really buggy single player game that apparently doesnr have much replay value, what were you expecting? Fallout or skyrim numbers when this doesn't even have mod support?

Status
Not open for further replies.