• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ales34

Apr 15, 2018
I find it hard to believe that the same company who made Witcher 3 (arguably one of the most immersive RPGs ever) will have world-building shortcomings in their brand new RPG.
I love the Witcher 3, but I wouldn't call it immersive. You can't really interact with the world, can't pick up everything, most NPCs are just there for background and won't talk to you. NPCs barely react to you. You can steal stuff in the NPC's house while he's right there looking at you, and he won't react at all. It's really immersion-breaking for me. So I don't expect Cyberpunk to be all that immersive. The Witcher 3 wasn't.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I love the Witcher 3, but I wouldn't call it immersive. You can't really interact with the world, can't pick up everything, most NPCs are just there for background and won't talk to you. NPCs barely react to you. You can steal stuff in the NPC's house while he's right there looking at you, and he won't react at all. It's really immersion-breaking for me. So I don't expect Cyberpunk to be all that immersive. The Witcher 3 wasn't.
I think the excellent sound design helps a lot in that area. Aside from Kingdom Come I haven't really played a game since that nailed forests as well as The Witcher 3 did. Oh yeah don't forget FriendlyHUD so you can play with a HUDless screen most of the time.

flipswitch

Oct 25, 2017
So even with the Day 1 patch installed, I'm starting to think it's not enough and many bugs and glitches will be present, but I hope not!

Nov 1, 2017
The Day 1 patch isn't out yet but there IS a giant 44GB patch available for Xbox.

17 hours in, 60% through the story according to the menu stat. I'm really enjoying this now. Unlike other open world games, even ones I like, it doesn't feel like I'm just going through a checklist, basically eating my vegetables until I get to the parts I really want to see. I like these characters and I like doing quests just to hang with 'em.

CD Projekt Red has also repeated the freakishly difficult Witcher 3 trick of having a compelling main story that moves in such a way that side quests and open world activities don't crash the pacing to a halt.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
If OP is gonna have the paragraph or a blurb about it, just say you will. This type of dancing around answers just communicates that its going to be avoided for unknown reasons. And no, they aren't going to be banned if they don't have something in the OT about it.
All this coulda been avoided just by saying: Sure write something up for me and I'll add it to the OT. It's not hard at all to show the minimum amount of support.

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia

What is immersive when it comes to videogames can differ from person to person - Witcher 3 for me is one of the most immersive videogames that I have ever played .. I can't say the same for Bethesda games for example.. Vampire Bloodlines is to this day one if not the most immersive videogame I've played and in that game you can't interact with the world and NPCs like in Bethesda games, but I don't need that things to be in a game if I'm looking for a immersive game.. Metro games - in this example the first two - are pretty linear FPS survival horror games where you are limited when it comes to how you can interact with the world and NPCs, still both are in my opinion one of the most immersive videogames ever released and I personally like them more - and I think that they are more immersive - than for example Half-Life 2

I mean I don't need to have the option to talk to every NPC in the game world when they repeat the same two-three lines of dialog that they have - looking at you Bethesda games - I mentioned Vampire Bloodlines, where you can't talk to any NPCs if they aren't quest related/story important characters (or a prostitute), but I never had a problem with that and I never missed that feature in the game.. Bloodlines is even way more strict to this than any Witcher game or for example Deus Ex games, yet all these games are for me milion times more immersive than TES games or new Fallout games (except of course New Vegas, but that game is a masterpiece and was made by Obsidian)

My favorite immersive videogames in fact are very, very limited when it comes to interactions with the gameworld/items or NPCs - Call of Cthulhu:Dark Corners of the Earth, Pathologic games, Cryostasis, Condemned Criminal Origins, Max Payne 1+2, STALKER games, Call of Juarez Gunslinger, already mentioned all 3 Metro games, Vampire Bloodlines, Witcher games, BioShock 1+2, Prey (2006) + (2017), System Shock games, Dishonored 1+2..
There are games that I love that have more interactivity when it comes to talking to random NPCs, picking up random items and things in the gameworld, etc. - Gothic games, Deus Ex games, etc. but they are immersive for me for different reasons than the interactivity in the gameworld

That the world in CP2077 is very limited when it comes to interactivity is no problem for me, as I showed with my examples already :) But as I stated previously, it's definitely going to differ from one person to another .. I'm right now playing the last Metro game, Exodus and for me it's a immersive masterpiece

Ales34

Apr 15, 2018
What is immersive when it comes to videogames can differ from person to person - Witcher 3 for me is one of the most immersive videogames that I have ever played .. I can't say the same for Bethesda games for example.. Vampire Bloodlines is to this day one if not the most immersive videogame I've played and in that game you can't interact with the world and NPCs like in Bethesda games, but I don't need that things to be in a game if I'm looking for a immersive game.. Metro games - in this example the first two - are pretty linear FPS survival horror games where you are limited when it comes to how you can interact with the world and NPCs, still both are in my opinion one of the most immersive videogames ever released and I personally like them more - and I think that they are more immersive - than for example Half-Life 2

I mean I don't need to have the option to talk to every NPC in the game world when they repeat the same two-three lines of dialog that they have - looking at you Bethesda games - I mentioned Vampire Bloodlines, where you can't talk to any NPCs if they aren't quest related/story important characters (or a prostitute), but I never had a problem with that and I never missed that feature in the game.. Bloodlines is even way more strict to this than any Witcher game or for example Deus Ex games, yet all these games are for me milion times more immersive than TES games or new Fallout games (except of course New Vegas, but that game is a masterpiece and was made by Obsidian)

My favorite immersive videogames in fact are very, very limited when it comes to interactions with the gameworld/items or NPCs -
I mean, obviously "immersive" means different things to different people, but when I can walk into someone's house and steal their stuff in front of them and the NPC shows no reaction, it IS immersion breaking. It's a bad design. It completely takes me out of the game. So when people talk about how immersive The Witcher 3 is, it always makes me do a double take. It's a great game with good atmosphere and sound design, but personally, immersive isn't a word I would use to describe it when the NPCs are just a setting, not people with their daily routines. Gothic 2 did the immersion better than The Witcher 3, and that game is nearly 20 years old.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
All this coulda been avoided just by saying: Sure write something up for me and I'll add it to the OT. It's not hard at all to show the minimum amount of support.

This is just my wild guess, and I apologise in advance if it's off the mark, but I feel like a poster like @BlackChamber who basically devoted his online activity on Era to doing PR for CDPR and interacts with the company frequently on Twitter maybe avoids saying anything for themselves as to not burn the bridges with CDPR?
Supporting the closing of OT is fairly harmless (and also, what's the alternative, the mods are going to close it whether the OT agrees or not), as is saying "everyone is welcome". But actually voicing support and putting some links in the OT might conceivably put them on CDPR's shitlist. Gaming companies can be super petty and a corp doesn't care about individuals, once you're on their shitlist, no matter how small the transgression, you're usually not getting off it.

Ufyv2

Banned
Dec 4, 2020
The Day 1 patch isn't out yet but there IS a giant 44GB patch available for Xbox.

17 hours in, 60% through the story according to the menu stat. I'm really enjoying this now. Unlike other open world games, even ones I like, it doesn't feel like I'm just going through a checklist, basically eating my vegetables until I get to the parts I really want to see. I like these characters and I like doing quests just to hang with 'em.

CD Projekt Red has also repeated the freakishly difficult Witcher 3 trick of having a compelling main story that moves in such a way that side quests and open world activities don't crash the pacing to a halt.
Are you playing on One S by any chance? I've only seen a few leaks of the game being played on base ps4 but nothing on one s. I'm really curious about performance.

Thanks!

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
I mean, obviously "immersive" means different things to different people, but when I can walk into someone's house and steal their stuff in front of them and the NPC shows no reaction, it IS immersion breaking. It's a bad design. It completely takes me out of the game. So when people talk about how immersive The Witcher 3 is, it always makes me do a double take. It's a great game with good atmosphere and sound design, but personally, immersive isn't a word I would use to describe it when the NPCs are just a setting, not people with their daily routines. Gothic 2 did the immersion better than The Witcher 3, and that game is nearly 20 years old.

I mean, Gothic II is to this day a masterpiece when it comes to immersion in my eyes and not a single game came to the same level, but I think Witcher 3 is the closest that we got to it when it comes to big AAA RPG games.. there are other smaller AA RPGs that are more like Gothic II in this area than TW3 of course, but the same feelings that I had while playing Gothic II, I had in TW3 too... of course, if those things in TW3 you listed are immersion breaking for you, that's perfectly fine and understandable but they weren't for me and for many other people.. more than 5 years passed since TW3 was released, I never uninstalled the game and I have it installed on my PC since release - more than 700 hours played and still more to come - I just absolutely love the gameworld, the characters, the monsters, the atmosphere, the music, the combat.. yeah, you know what - atmosphere is the most defying thing when it comes to immersion in a videogame for me.. and maybe sound
And my liking of the Witcher games or Gothic is maybe something to do that I'm from Central Europe, so their gameworlds look way more authentic and they look what I see around my house, around my country than games set in a fantasy setting but made by developers from the US for example.. because I love the slavic feel and atmosphere in the Witcher games and the German-like medieval settings in Gothic games.. Bethesda TES games just look cliché and not authentic for me personally .. the same difference how authentic a post-apocalyptic world looks like in Western videogames or movies and in games from the Central or Eastern Europe - I mean, which is more authentic looking and in my opinion more atmospheric/immersive game - Fallout 4 or a game from the Metro series?

This isn't hate for Bethesda BTW - I was hyped for Oblivion the same as many people are now for CP2077, but after playing that game for 10 hours I was like "yeah, nah.. this isn't for me".. I was hyped for Fallout 3 - the same happened.. then I was "maybe Bethesda games just aren't for me".. then New Vegas happened and my first playthrough took me around 70 hours - to most to that day for any game I have ever played - and just what do you know, I can like "Bethesda-like" games just probably not made by Bethesda themselves.. and then I was hyped for Skyrim and when he was released, the same happened as with all other Bethesda games before.. the same with GTA games vs. Sleeping Dogs in my case

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
tenor.gif

5 more days.

Last edited:

justkil

Dec 4, 2020

how many sidequest have you done compared to the main story? I was curious how much shorter this is compared to the witcher

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
This is just my wild guess, and I apologise in advance if it's off the mark, but I feel like a poster like @BlackChamber who basically devoted his online activity on Era to doing PR for CDPR and interacts with the company frequently on Twitter maybe avoids saying anything for themselves as to not burn the bridges with CDPR?
Supporting the closing of OT is fairly harmless (and also, what's the alternative, the mods are going to close it whether the OT agrees or not), as is saying "everyone is welcome". But actually voicing support and putting some links in the OT might conceivably put them on CDPR's shitlist. Gaming companies can be super petty and a corp doesn't care about individuals, once you're on their shitlist, no matter how small the transgression, you're usually not getting off it.
Part of me wonders whether there is/was the hope that the upcoming OT, or any of the Night Drive ones, would be tweeted out by the official CP77 twitter - which would be dashed were they to address or recognise the trans issues with the game/company, or have the situation in Poland tied to it in a threadmark.

Ales34

Apr 15, 2018
I mean, Gothic II is to this day a masterpiece when it comes to immersion in my eyes and not a single game came to the same level, but I think Witcher 3 is the closest that we got to it when it comes to big AAA RPG games.. there are other smaller AA RPGs that are more like Gothic II in this area than TW3 of course, but the same feelings that I had while playing Gothic II, I had in TW3 too... of course, if those things in TW3 you listed are immersion breaking for you, that's perfectly fine and understandable but they weren't for me and for many other people.. more than 5 years passed since TW3 was released, I never uninstalled the game and I have it installed on my PC since release - more than 700 hours played and still more to come - I just absolutely love the gameworld, the characters, the monsters, the atmosphere, the music, the combat.. yeah, you know what - atmosphere is the most defying thing when it comes to immersion in a videogame for me.. and maybe sound
And my liking of the Witcher games or Gothic is maybe something to do that I'm from Central Europe, so their gameworlds look way more authentic and they look what I see around my house, around my country than games set in a fantasy setting but made by developers from the US for example.. because I love the slavic feel and atmosphere in the Witcher games and the German-like medieval settings in Gothic games.. Bethesda TES games just look cliché and not authentic for me personally ..
It seems then that those games seem more immersive to you because they're closer to what you see around you. Liking atmosphere of the game doesn't necessarily mean the game is immersive. TES games' atmosphere is fantastic, actually (I find Skyrim and Morrowind's atmosphere better than TW3, but Oblivion and the Fallouts are bland), but they're probably too "high fantasy" for you to feel real--you seem to like games that are more grounded to the real world.
If you consider The Witcher 3 immersive because of its slavic nature, you may not like Cyberpunk's atmosphere all that much. They seem to be going for a GTA-like world, just in the future.

Deleted member 46948

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Part of me wonders whether there is/was the hope that the upcoming OT's, or any of the Night Drive ones, would be tweeted out by the official CP77 twitter - which would be dashed were they to address or recognise the trans issues with the game/company, or have the situation in Poland tied to it in a threadmark.

Eh, maybe. But the official CP Twitter account signal boosting Era probably wouldn't sit well with the fanbase they're trying to court.

Anoxida

Oct 30, 2017
Part of me wonders whether there is/was the hope that the upcoming OT, or any of the Night Drive ones, would be tweeted out by the official CP77 twitter - which would be dashed were they to address or recognise the trans issues with the game/company, or have the situation in Poland tied to it in a threadmark.

Perhaps there was hope for that but I doubt that was ever in the cards, how often do huge devs tweet out about gaming forums? Besides im sure they're aware that a big part of their fanbase dislike ERA.

ChrisV

Oct 27, 2017
Closing the OT is going to be a nightmare for the mods. So many topics about the game are going to pop up. I feel it would be easier to moderate one topic, than to keep having to close down and moderate other topics. I don't get why we can't keep it open and still support trans rights? I think it does more of a disservice to the movement by silencing everyone, even if it's just for day. If media isn't going to address the issues with the game after it's out, stopping this community from addressing them doesn't really help either. I'm not trying to be controversial. I'm just looking at in a logistical way. Everyone's voice needs to be heard (well, not really, especially if you're going to be an asshole and not support this movement). Silencing everyone don't seem like the right way to do this. Awareness didn't get raised that way.

If I'm off-base on this at all, please educate me.I'm not going to lie, I'm not too aware of trans rights. I'm one of those people who just accepts everyone. We're all human, we're all in this together and everyone deserves love and respect, no matter what you identify as. Like I said, if this outlook is wrong, please educate me. I've followed along with this thread since it started. Mainly lurking, but I've been listening to everyone.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Many people consider story length to be a spoiler. Please, if you're not sure whether to put something behind spoiler tags, do it anyway. Otherwise move to the designated spoiler thread.
www.resetera.com

Cyberpunk 2077 - Spoiler Thread Spoiler

First of all: I know mods want to keep CP2077 threads at a minimum due to the controversy around CDPR. But since evidence of copies being out in the wild have recently been posted along with 20 minutes of leaked PS4 Pro footage - and a few people requested a Spoiler Thread to keep the NW threads...

Deleted member 46948

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Closing the OT is going to be a nightmare for the mods. So many topics about the game are going to pop up. I feel it would be easier to moderate one topic, than to keep having to close down and moderate other topics. I don't get why we can't keep it open and still support trans rights? I think it does more of a disservice to the movement by silencing everyone, even if it's just for day. If media isn't going to address the issues with the game after it's out, stopping this community from addressing them doesn't really help either. I'm not trying to be controversial. I'm just looking at in a logistical way. Everyone's voice needs to be heard (well, not really, especially if you're going to be an asshole and not support this movement). Silencing everyone don't seem like the right way to do this. Awareness didn't get raised that way.

If I'm off-base on this at all, please educate me.I'm not going to lie, I'm not too aware of trans rights. I'm one of those people who just accepts everyone. We're all human, we're all in this together and everyone deserves love and respect, no matter what you identify as. Like I said, if this outlook is wrong, please educate me. I've followed along with this thread since it started. Mainly lurking, but I've been listening to everyone.

I honestly don't know anything about how exactly moderation here works, but this discussion was done to death some months ago, and closing the OT for the release day is what's happening.
I don't have strong feelings about it one way or the other, it had a point when the game was to be released on Trans Awareness Day, now I guess it's just a continuation of that original intent.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Eh, maybe. But the official CP Twitter account signal boosting Era probably wouldn't sit well with the fanbase they're trying to court.
Perhaps there was hope for that but I doubt that was ever in the cards, how often do huge devs tweet out about gaming forums? Besides im sure they're aware that a big part of their fanbase dislike ERA.
Wasn't meaning to suggest I thought it was a likely event to occur. More thinking of what fundamental reason there has been for the resistance to supporting aspects like that up until now, before heavily dodging a request to add a small note to the upcoming OT.

ChrisV

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly don't know anything about how exactly moderation here works, but this discussion was done to death some months ago, and closing the OT for the release day is what's happening.
I don't have strong feelings about it one way or the other, it had a point when the game was to be released on Trans Awareness Day, now I guess it's just a continuation of that original intent.
Fair enough. I wasn't arguing to be an asshole or anything. Just looking out for the mods. Haha. If people in the trans community and the mods feel it's the best way to raise awareness, who am I to say anything?

DarkVaber32

Nov 15, 2018
User banned (2 weeks): Dismissing concerns around transphobia
Man, this OT is not fun reading through. Why can't you just let people hype up themselves for a game they are looking for? People are aware of the issue the game has, but why you gotta constantly remind them of it? We will never have a OT about this game, if every second post is like "Fuck CDPR" and the next one is "this Game is amazing". Like cmon, this will always end up in the mess we have right now. Either ban the talk about CP2077 on this forum entirely or let people actually get excited for a game and let them talk about it (with raising awareness for the issues ofc, which already has been done more than often).

Anoxida

Oct 30, 2017
Wasn't meaning to suggest I thought it was a likely event to occur. More thinking of what fundamental reason there has been for the resistance to supporting aspects like that up until now, before heavily dodging a request to add a small note to the upcoming OT.

No I get what you're saying, I'm just questioning whether OP would be naïve enough to have that hope. But yeah, the whole thing is just, for a lack of a better word, a headscratcher for sure.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I don't think you're off base, but my basic advice would be to realize that "acceptance" is just the first step. The second is understanding the struggles of people in marginalized communities and then doing what you are able to support them. Educating others, signal boosting their work are two fairly simple things you can do to help.

Anoxida

Oct 30, 2017
Man, this OT is not fun reading through. Why can't you just let people hype up themselves for a game they are looking for? People are aware of the issue the game has, but why you gotta constantly remind them of it? We will never have a OT about this game, if every second post is like "Fuck CDPR" and the next one is "this Game is amazing". Like cmon, this will always end up in the mess we have right now. Either ban the talk about CP2077 on this forum entirely or let people actually get excited for a game and let them talk about it (with raising awareness for the issues ofc, which already has been done more than often).

I've had 0 problems discussing my excitement for this game nor have anyone tried to make me feel bad about being excited so I'm not sure what you're on about. The vast majority of the post in this OT is about the game itself and nowhere close is every other post "Fuck CDPR". If people have concerns they're free to discuss them and we should support our community.

mujun

Nov 1, 2017

Reading about people getting denied basic human rights shouldn't be fun. People can still hype themselves up if they want to, posts about how shitty CDPR is isn't going to stop them from doing that. People filter stuff out every minute of every day in one way or another, if it bothers you so much why don't you do that instead of trying to stop it. That way both groups can have what they want and maybe some people will learn something.

ChrisV

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think you're off base, but my basic advice would be to realize that "acceptance" is just the first step. The second is understanding the struggles of people in marginalized communities and then doing what you are able to support them. Educating others, signal boosting their work are two fairly simple things you can do to help.
I totally understand this. I just need to be educated. I'm a 36 year old white male. I honestly haven't experienced any kind of hatred or judgement in my life. Actually, I can't say that. About 7 years ago I started dating a person of color. She is my wife now, but I still see the looks we get when we're out in public by some people. It hurts. I can't even imagine the strength and courage it takes for a trans person to just be themself.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Less than 5 days left...I'd rather avoid spoilers so I am now officially checking out of this thread. See you at the finish line =) And time to catch up on some movies.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I totally understand this. I just need to be educated. I'm a 36 year old white male. I honestly haven't experienced any kind of hatred or judgement in my life. Actually, I can't say that. About 7 years ago I started dating a person of color. She is my wife now, but I still see the looks we get when we're out in public by some people. It hurts. I can't even imagine the strength and courage it takes for a trans person to just be themself.

I'm sorry you both have had to go through that. The good news is that you already have an open mind, which some people never accomplish. What has helped me (as another white guy), honestly, is to try and make sure that I follow a diverse group of people on Twitter. It sounds weird, but it means that I am getting a lot more exposure to stories, articles and experiences that differ from my own worldview, which has been great for education, like you're talking about.

ChrisV

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry you both have had to go through that. The good news is that you already have an open mind, which some people never accomplish. What has helped me (as another white guy), honestly, is to try and make sure that I follow a diverse group of people on Twitter. It sounds weird, but it means that I am getting a lot more exposure to stories, articles and experiences that differ from my own worldview, which has been great for education, like you're talking about.
I just can't do Twitter. Too toxic for me. People can just hate too freely on there. I don't need to see it to know it's there. I'll stick with heavily moderated message boards like this one. Haha.

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017

So far, do you think is it better than TW3?

Last edited:

Yakumo Fuji

Apr 22, 2019
The OT is absolutely going to be a shit show and there needs to be a clear stance on the matter now. You can not have a hype thread for a game co-existing with the serious matters about the company. Every other post will be 'did you see that cool shit in the brothel?!' vs 'reposting the issue of that in-game poster for visibility' vs 'check out cool gif' vs 'as expected, appalling trans jokes found in game'. There is going to be member clashing or reposting to drown out one side or the other.

Seriously. Expecting this to play out well is just wishful thinking. There needs to be a clear resolution about what is going to happen within the OT.

ChrisV

Oct 27, 2017
The OT is absolutely going to be a shit show and there needs to be a clear stance on the matter now. You can not have a hype thread for a game co-existing with the serious matters about the company. Every other post will be 'did you see that cool shit in the brothel?!' vs 'reposting the issue of that in-game poster for visibility' vs 'check out cool gif' vs 'as expected, appalling trans jokes found in game'.

Seriously. Expecting this to play out well is just wishful thinking. There needs to be a clear resolution about what is going to happen within the OT.
See, this is my thing. It's one of the most anticipated games ever. I don't think locking the thread on release day is a great idea. Maybe have it set so if you reply to the topic, you get a message to pop up with links to charities and articles regarding trans rights and the issues in the game. I don't know if that's even possible, but it sounds better than just closing it for day.

Anoxida

Oct 30, 2017
The OT is absolutely going to be a shit show and there needs to be a clear stance on the matter now. You can not have a hype thread for a game co-existing with the serious matters about the company. Every other post will be 'did you see that cool shit in the brothel?!' vs 'reposting the issue of that in-game poster for visibility' vs 'check out cool gif' vs 'as expected, appalling trans jokes found in game'. There is going to be member clashing or reposting to drown out one side or the other.

I've been able to have discussions and read other people discussing the actual game just fine up until this point, why do you think all of a sudden that the OT is going to be different at least when speaking long term? There'll be some critical posts about CDPR, as there should be, but there'll also be discussions about the game just fine I think?

Kordelle

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
It still can be a 100+hour game when you are exploring everything, taking every sidequest, every side activity, etc.. just that the main story is shorter than the one in TW3
that would be the best case imo.
I would probably go through pretty straight forward, but I am sure there are many people who would love to spend more time :)

Anoxida

Oct 30, 2017
Even by the 60% estimation that comes to ~28 hours. Depending on how thoroughly you play I could see this taking 30 hours + for most people for the main story.

He did allude to doing side quests too though didn't he? I'm really, really curious to hear exactly how much side content because I wouldn't be surprised at all if we're looking at less than half the content in total compared to witcher 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.