Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't finish any of these Marvel shows. They're just so damn boring. Still didnt finish season 1.

Oct 26, 2017
Netherlands
On the Netflix front this and Punisher S2 are the only ones I'm remotely interested in at this point. LC and JJ just didn't manage to keep me interested, though I must admit the second season of Iron Fist was an improvement (but stil, not enough).

Hoping this season manages to be on part with season 1 and the first half of season 2.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
October is fucking stacked for Netflix between this, Castlevania, and Sabrina.

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL

So if you didn't know, Meredith is married to Patton Oswalt, who was Agent Koenig on Agents of SHIELD. That would be a helluva crossover.

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
JJ, Luke Cage, Iron fist, AND Daredevil new seasons were out THIS year alone! Pretty crazy not knowing what are they gonna do with their marvel netflix shows next year, aside from Punisher of course.

I'm also lowkey hoping for a sequel to Defenders in some form even though ABC isn't doing a new season of Defenders in the near future.

Sasliquid

Oct 25, 2017
Daredevil is my favourite superhero but between the Defenders and the second half of Season 2 I am far more cautious of how this might turn out

And Born Again deserves to be a film

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
All of the Netflix series have released a new season this year which is insane.

October is super soon, but I'm very excited. Hope it's better than the latter half of S2 which was dragged down by the Elektra stuff.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Cool. I've been skipping a lot of these Marvel Netflix shows but I've kept up with DD. They're generally structured such that there isn't too much overlap beyond little easter eggs, right? I mean, ignoring obvious stuff like The Defenders. I've only see DD 1+2, JJ 1, and Punisher 1.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
this was "leaked" a few weeks ago by Netflix Thailand but its good to get confirmation.

We still dont know if Kingpin and Bullseye are in it tho lol, there were a shocking lack of enws from this season.

ObbyDent

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I've seen DD s1/s2, JJ s1, and nothing of Iron Fist, Defenders, or Luke Cage. Do you think I can jump right in or should I catch up

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
My number #1 Marvel love is Daredevil, and Netflix and Marvel have nailed it in every way!

They even managed to get my wife interested, she loved season 2 so much, because of the dynamic relationships.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, happy birthday to me.

Now I just gotta watch seasons 2 of JJ, LK, and IF by then. D: