Jazzy

Oct 25, 2017
So hyped. Rewatching season 1 right now. Best season of Netflix Marvel by far.

iswasdoes

Nov 13, 2017
Londinium
I've seen DD s1/s2, JJ s1, and nothing of Iron Fist, Defenders, or Luke Cage. Do you think I can jump right in or should I catch up

Basically where I was and I just watched the defenders which made total sense and I dont feel like I missed anything important (i thoght it was great too). Plan to watch JJ 2, IF 2 and then this.

Let me know if I'm doing it wrong

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I've watched up til Defenders so far. watching everything in release order so still got a bit before this (I know I could watch them all before this then though and I just might lol).

I've not disliked one series of these Marvel Netflix shows yet. I also hope for another team up like the Defenders though I'd take just more cross-overs of the main characters :(

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The best Netflix MCU show is back.
giphy.gif

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Hell Yes! Freaking finally! Cant wait. October is going to be stacked with awesome shows, but this takes the front seat for me.

Biggest worry about Season 3 though, is that they will only use the Daredevil costume for 2-3 episodes, and will use the black suit from S1 for the rest.

Really hope this isnt the last season of Daredevil. He has been the best part of the Netflix MCU. Really hope they have some info regarding the future of the entire series at NYCC this year.

Oct 30, 2017
I find these Netflix shows boring save for Daredevil season 1. I watched Jessica Jones Season 1, Daredevil Season 2, Luke Cage Season 1 and a bit of Iron Fist Season 1. Have any of these shows actually improved and atleast as good as Daredevil Season 1.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Still need to watch S2 of Luke Cage but I'm all in for more DD.

Glad that Kingpin is back. What an amazing performance.

Please have Bullseye in this. Although if it's a month away I think it'd have been leaked by now.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly my only criticisms of the last 2 seasons was too much Karen and too much The Hand.

Hopefully they're completely done with the Hand and hopefully there's less Karen or they change her character into someone more interesting. It was all a bit much.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Damn, already? I gotta finish Iron Fist S2 still. They gonna drop Punisher S2 in November next?

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone get the feeling this could be the last season? It just seems like with disney's service upcoming why keep making these shows on a competitor service.

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
It's exciting, but I did not find S2 to be particularly good. Things got a bit too outlandish for me, and I think the heart of S1, which was the friendship between Matt, Foggy and Karen, was slowly lost and sidelined.

While I know some would be very happy seeing less of Foggy and Karen, I think them and their law firm is what grounds the show and makes it better than any of the other Netflix Marvel shows (alongside the nice action scenes).

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Back in his homemade suit?

Glad to have the show back
Kinda hope so.

I just rewatched season 2 and I forgot how much I loved the simplicity of his original mask. They did a good job of explaining WHY he should have a bit more armor (getting sliced to shreds on a regular basis, shit in the head in S2, etc.), but I still loved how it looked.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be 13 episodes. Despite IF2 being 10.

Also glad he's in his black suit. Much better than the red he had in S2.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Why is he back in the original suit?

Probably just lost it after Defenders finale and the guy who makes it might not be around for whatever reason. I'm sure he'll have the suit back in like 3 episodes.
If you really wanna know:
An impostor has stolen his red suit, going around NYC killing people in Daredevil's name. So Matt dones his old black suit to track him down.

Atilac

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anything I should know since season 2 ended? I don't watch any other marvel netflix shows.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Daredevil and Punisher are the only Marvel/Netflix shows I give a damn about, so this is super exciting.

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
Hmm... Not sure I like the trailer.

More black suit? Why? Because people on youtube whined about liking the black suit more? It looks like trash I could make from junk in my moms basement?
That's ignoring the fact that he has a very practical armoured suit so why on earth would he pick a bundle of black cloths over actual armor practically?

And him saying that he has to kill people? I don't know. The only time I remember his character thinking killing was a good idea in the comics was when he was literally possessed by a demon. This is some nonsense character change. It's like "People like the punisher!" So first they put the punisher in the show, then they change Daredevil in to the punisher. Why? The punisher has his own show now for the people who want to watch people get murdered.

I just hope (and I'm pretty sure) he comes back to sanity by the end of the season. Wonder if Bullseye is in it.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I fucking hate that black suit. It was fine in season one, but what I loved in Daredevil was how much it felt like a comic book. That red suit was soooo good, perfect transition from comics to real life.

Ah well. I'm still in.

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda surprised it's dropping so soon after Iron Fist S2, was expecting this to come out in late November or early December - pleasantly surprised!