• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ok I made a guild

BehemothERA (DauntlesERA was in use and I saw no mention of it in the OT in gaming community)
Needed numbers in the name plate so just made it ERA007 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway
Quote me and drop your epic names and I'll add you no matter what console you're on

Guild caps at 100

Rуnаm
(copy/paste it, the y and a are the cyrillic letters https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U_(Cyrillic) and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_(Cyrillic) not the latin ones)

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Adding from in game, I suppose I can download on my computer and add that way

Off to shoot lightning, if I don't get zapped or lose electric I'll be adding more on my return.

Sent you a friend request ingame instead, guess thats easier than letting you copy/paste the nick. Should be possible to invite people into the guild from there.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
I just went on my computer and tried searching for you as a friend on the epic store and it says the account was not found. I know, weird....but I just accepted you as a friend lol...I don't get it
Still getting errors from guild invite ? ^^

I just created an Epic account from my PS4 one. You can test to see if there is still a bug.

Last edited:

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ok I made a guild

BehemothERA (DauntlesERA was in use and I saw no mention of it in the OT in gaming community)

Anyway
Quote me and drop your epic names and I'll add you no matter what console you're on

Guild caps at 100
Pancoar

kauec

Chicken Chaser
Dec 27, 2017
Brazil
Ok I made a guild

Anyway

Guild caps at 100

kauec31

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
Hammer has active reload but not the guns. Gun uses get hit during it the most out of everything else

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Sent you a friend request ingame instead, guess thats easier than letting you copy/paste the nick. Should be possible to invite people into the guild from there.
Still getting errors from guild invite ? ^^

I just created an Epic account from my PS4 one. You can test to see if there is still a bug.
You been added. Hit select (or whatever that left button is called now adays) and look under guild invites.
You as well

Oct 30, 2017
Had a monster try to flee only to get stuck in the geometry between a rock and tree. All four of us spent the next 25 minutes hacking away at the thing. We had damage numbers showing and everything but the bug caused the monster to be invincible. Ended up exploring and gathering supplies waiting for the timer to run down.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Ok I made a guild

Anyway

Guild caps at 100

SmileyFM!

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
I have to say, once you've got +6 Fireproof and immunity to being set on fire, the Scorchstone Hellion is much more manageable as a melee, even if its still a slideshow. Just tested it, no problem.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
I have to say, once you've got +6 Fireproof and immunity to being set on fire, the Scorchstone Hellion is much more manageable as a melee, even if its still a slideshow. Just tested it, no problem.
I got molten +6 and its dope plus gving you attack and speed boost ontop. Just wish the orbs landed front and not back
Upgrading beyond +10 needing behemoth mastery 25 is messed up.

Ikarus

Oct 30, 2017
Matchmaking appears to be very borked in the last 48 hours. I've spent more time waiting for groups/servers than actually hunting. It's no Monster Hunter but still, the game has a lot of potential if they can smooth out the rough edges.

Matrix Monkey

Dec 30, 2017
Ok I made a guild

Anyway

Guild caps at 100

MatrixMonkey

Thanks!

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
So... I just wanted to try it... and I've been stuck in "finding server" for the first hunt for the last 20mins now. Is that just how overwhelmed the servers are atm?

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Ok I made a guild

Anyway

Guild caps at 100

Cool thanks for setting it up.

Raidenshugelaser

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
For some reason it's not finding you on there
Try adding me as a friend on there.
Gh0stOfNY

I'll get you in that way.

Added you.

Ya know, I just checked the Epic website and despite my psn and epic name being Raidenshugelaser, when I checked if the accounts are linked it said my PSN account is linked to another Epic games account. It's probably attached to some random one I made for Fortnite way back when. Anyway I emailed their support to see if there's anything that can be done. In case I want to play this on something other than PS4 someday.

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
So I just did the first few hunts, and it seems like Monster Hunter Lite so far. Hunts lasted less than 5 minutes, there isn't much to do but collect some things around and then kill the one behemoth. Not much exploration, and no small monsters. Does this change? I've barely played, so I wonder what there is to look forward to.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
The Veterans out there ? I just dropped Hellstone Shards (supposed to be only Heroic hellion drop) from Scorchstone Hellion. Is this a bug or you have a chance to drop those components outside Heroic ?

I don't complain though, especially if I can skip this bullshit slideshow on Heroic ah ah ah. I only miss 2 normal drops and a shitton of arcstone and I will have my Inferno's Razor +10.

Quzar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Ok I made a guild

Anyway

Guild caps at 100
Quzar

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
My tail!

giphy.gif

Hammer and Axe are my favorite, Pike coming in third.

and oh hey I think I'll try the repeaters after 40 hours :

gRlhzRu.jpg

JetBlackPanda

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
Played with friends tonight. One on PC two on PS4, chat and everything worked great. This is the future. Bungie... get on it.

Also If we are using in game chat and we queue with 1 random they can hear us?

Last edited:

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Ok I made a guild

Anyway

Guild caps at 100

What was wrong with the name "ResetEra"? :D
Anyway, if this is our big Era guild then add me under the name "Retro Edge". :)

eathdemon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok I made a guild

Anyway

Guild caps at 100
eathdemon

TojoT

Oct 30, 2017
Ok I made a guild

Anyway

Guild caps at 100

My Epic game store handle is idlerover

Nov 18, 2018
Ok I made a guild

Anyway

Guild caps at 100
My Epic name is starrywhispers.

Thanks! :)

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Ok I made a guild

Anyway

Guild caps at 100

Xeonidus

ph1l0z0ph3r

Oct 27, 2017
Ok I made a guild

Anyway

Guild caps at 100

Add for guild
IGN - ph1l0z0ph3r

Also anyone wanna help w/ Riftstalker?

Last edited:

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
When I did terrible on my first Embermane hunt. I got an E even!

I had to get revenge and got lucky with a pretty alright group. This hunt made me really enjoy this game.

We smacked him up (please ignore the big miss with my special in the beginning).