Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
So that's what happened to me this morning...just as we killed Hellion(it was my first time) game went weird and the result screen only showed me the stats on the left side...thought nothing of it but back at the hub,all my quest where gone and the quest to kill Pangar,Hellion and the other one didnt complete as I had only Hellion left and finally killed him...oh well...

Oh,patching now on the 1X...320MB.

How is the performance on the consoles? HDR?

No HDR,hiccups in town and some hiccups also on the field but less frequent,thank god.

Last edited:

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
From the status page, it looks like the login queue is due to them trying to fix the bugs.

INVESTIGATING PROGRESSION ISSUES
Slayers - we are working hard on resolving issues with progression not loading properly.

Update 31/5/2019 12:10 PM

Slayers we are implementing the login queue again while we investigate this.

Update 31/5/2019 3:42 PM

Slayers, we believe we have identified the issue and we are working on a fix for it currently.

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017
One thing I will give them credit for...they keep the line of communication wide open when there are issues. Props to them for that

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Yeah, but after going back to the main menu two times (you don't get into a new queue) the progression is back. Time to play a few rounds and work on the weekly challenges.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Reminder, do not forget the daily deathmarks!

sddefault.jpg
What a tedious, pointlessly repetitive mechanic those are. They should just give us 10 every day and be done with it.

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
I hope they start diversifying the hunt pass weekly quests more. I hate being railroaded into playing a certain way just so I can get the juicy XP. I don't want to use the Repeaters, or Axe but am stuck with a quest for both. So I'm slumming it back in low rank hunts with repeaters so I can hopefully grind the quest out quickly. Not a whole lot of fun honestly.

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017
I hope they start diversifying the hunt pass weekly quests more. I hate being railroaded into playing a certain way just so I can get the juicy XP. I don't want to use the Repeaters, or Axe but am stuck with a quest for both. So I'm slumming it back in low rank hunts with repeaters so I can hopefully grind the quest out quickly. Not a whole lot of fun honestly.
The hunt pass isn't very hard to grind out without the challenges. We still have 40+ days left. That's over 20 levels of the pass from just gathering the death marks.

VoidPlot

Nov 1, 2017
Sooo who has the bug I where you do a couple of heroic hunts and then the game has the hunts disappear and tells you to talk to kat but all she says is greetings and you can't play the game anymore?:)

This sucks :(

Havok

Oct 27, 2017
Northern VA
Why in the world is there no way to abandon a hunt? I've had this happen multiple times now where a teammate runs away part way through a fight, and just hides somewhere, so we obviously can't kill the monster fast enough now, so we wipe. My choices are to wait till the timer runs out, or quit the game.

tecl0n

Oct 25, 2017
So, in order to get two of the weekly challenges i crafted a shock barrel repeater...
These things hit like a truck

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
Just had the funniest lag animation in a while...constant fast jabs with my War Pike,standing in place for like 20 seconds...just as I was about to close the game,it came back,luckily it happened while the monster was running away after the first phase.I whish they would fix the stutters on console,sometimes it makes some stuff unplayable...you just have to hope you dont get hit or die while in this lag limbo.

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
It took me way to long to realize that the "bug" I was having all day where I frequently couldn't revive downed teammates was infact not a bug, but a 100% intended effect of the fact that I was fighting many shock monsters

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Finally sat down to start my adventure...error cannot connect. Oh well.

Is there some maintenance on or something?

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
There was, but it should work now.
Yeah, managed to get in. Doing the early hunts etc. They really dont explain things that well when you get into town. Slowly getting use to combat but trying to figure out why I cannot get the repeaters yet. Is there a level/quest block on it?

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
It took me way to long to realize that the "bug" I was having all day where I frequently couldn't revive downed teammates was infact not a bug, but a 100% intended effect of the fact that I was fighting many shock monsters

haha the shock status says "can't use consumables" but yea it never says can't revive teammates

it should

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Was loving how pick up and play this game was for the first day.

Days 2 and 3 I'm stuck in a queue of 20k+ people, yesterday it was 30 mins and it barely moved. Tried restarting a few times, etc... might be a bug. Pretty annoying.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Dont worry, sorted the repeater issue. Have them now.

Outside of some performance issues and the combat feeling a little "clunky", the game is pretty good so far. Need to see if it scratches my loot itch and keeps me playing or not.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Had a few hours on this. I kinda like it but it has issues. Combat does end up being a bit samey. Camera is frustrating sometimes. Performance is all over the place. Some things not explained well and they hide info in the menu instead.

Oct 27, 2017
So... I really liked this game when I first played it. Then subsequent plays just didn't feel that great but I played a good bit the last 2 days and they have me hooked. I even bought the pass for it. I never buy passes for anything. They got me! I really love using the hammer. It's slow but really satisfying when you stagger a behemoth. I also swap to the sward as well. Currently just trying to get up my fire and ice levels by grinding it out. Having great time. Tried to get a few friends together for it but it didn't really click. I don't blame then because I have no idea why I like it so much.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
So, do we have a guild for this? Game seems to be much better when played with a good mixed team, as most games do hah.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
I never seems to see people of the guild online. Anyone wants to do some Heroic runs (13-16) tonight with a 4 man squad ? I'll be up at 9PM US East.

Hyunsai972

Lonewulfeus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This rift stalker guy is an asshole
That's is all

Bring a weapon you are comfortable interrupting with and he's much easier. In his dark phase if, for example, you have an axe with Grim Onslaught you can chuck it at the portal as he's coming out to immediately end the phase and knock him down to get some damage in. He can also be interrupted as he's dashing around like ember mane.