Bento

Dec 4, 2017
Ok I made a guild

BehemothERA (DauntlesERA was in use and I saw no mention of it in the OT in gaming community)
Needed numbers in the name plate so just made it ERA007 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway
Quote me and drop your epic names and I'll add you no matter what console you're on

Guild caps at 100
ID: Bentzlin

Would love to do some premade runs!

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Would love to get in if there's still room!

ID: Cooprite
Names DrunkinSkeleton

Add me please!
ID: Bentzlin

Would love to do some premade runs!
Will be adding ya'll now
Couldn't help myself and stepped into a divisive topic on the other side. So in case for whatever reason something happens to me. You guys can keep posting requests, I'll continue to add people to the guild. I'll be monitoring the thread.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
So I have a problem...I have my gear and weapons at 300, I'm at level 20 but I'm constantly having not enough ingredients to finish off higher levels of armor. Where does one get these spiky tails and everything else listed in the recipes?

tecl0n

Oct 25, 2017
So, if i get this straight all weapons have the same damage and the only thing that changes are the slots and the inherent ability?
That makes choosing a weapon requiere a bit of testing.

Oct 27, 2017
Valomyr solo run using the Drask Hammer (5'40)

So I have a problem...I have my gear and weapons at 300, I'm at level 20 but I'm constantly having not enough ingredients to finish off higher levels of armor. Where does one get these spiky tails and everything else listed in the recipes?

You can hover over the items you need in the crafting / upgrade menu and it'll tell you which Behemoth drops them.

Last edited:

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Valomyr solo run using the Drask Hammer (5'40)

You can hover over the items you need in the crafting / upgrade menu and it'll tell you which Behemoth drops them.

teaser-soiree-disco.jpg

Quoting for new page

First time I report someone, but after a Heroic Rage Gnasher fight where I did all the work as a poor PS4 player and the others were dropping like flies, I see this :

XXX : is this fight bugged?
XXX : ******* TRASHNIGGERBOYS
XXX : poor minorities who cant afford a pc always ruin pubs

I took a screenshot, but seems like we can't send it via the report system ?

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
The frame rate on PS4 Pro sucks, at least in the city area. Also feels laggy but I never really have that issue on any other games.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
First time I report someone, but after a Heroic Rage Gnasher fight where I did all the work as a poor PS4 player and the others were dropping like flies, I see this :

I hope you get the report through. I'm going to stay away from public heroic and only do public for the easy spam farm enemies. I'll just try the hard stuff solo, like I did with the Nightstalker cat.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
What parts do you need?

I usually just google it and it comes up in the wiki
Maybe my problem is I'm not using weapons that cut off parts, I used so much materials so I can have level 300 hammers of every element type that I've been ignoring axes and lances.

I need at least 18 psionic scales
6 smoldering bloodhides
Charred browplate

Idk, I guess it would just be helpful in game if it said what each behemoth could drop

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island

Yeah looks like all you can do is block, unless you tweet the devs with the screenshot with a question like "can I report this or only block it?"

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
I've been using the axe and in my first couple of fights I didn't know you could charge it up and got S+ ranked but now that I've been trying to charge I'm getting C to E ranked and I'm so confused about what I'm doing wrong.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Maybe my problem is I'm not using weapons that cut off parts, I used so much materials so I can have level 300 hammers of every element type that I've been ignoring axes and lances.

I need at least 18 psionic scales
6 smoldering bloodhides
Charred browplate

Idk, I guess it would just be helpful in game if it said what each behemoth could drop

Scales you target the back, Smoldering Bloodhides you get from just slaying the Bloodfire Embermane.
Browplate you get from breaking head of any Hellion.

If I were farming I'd go hammer or axe thought I just started using repeaters and those are breaking off parts like crazy too.

UsoEwin

Banned
Jul 14, 2018
Further I get in Dauntless the less the randoms suck thankfully. Last like 5 or so hours a friend and I have had randoms that know their weapons role and don't die every 5 seconds.

The same unfortunately can't be said about late-post game MH World.

If any of you are "Ford-F150-2004". You have the best in game name I have ever seen.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Further I get in Dauntless the less the randoms suck thankfully. Last like 5 or so hours a friend and I have had randoms that know their weapons role and don't die every 5 seconds.

The same unfortunately can't be said about late-post game MH World.

As soon as I see someone with "Slayer of the Queen" title I know they are good. I think that's from the first ever open beta year and a half ago or so.

Anton Sugar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've been using the axe and in my first couple of fights I didn't know you could charge it up and got S+ ranked but now that I've been trying to charge I'm getting C to E ranked and I'm so confused about what I'm doing wrong.
There are a lot of things that can change your rank, but I find the axe charge to be a little too long to be versatile, outside of knocking out/staggering a behemoth. I hope they speed it up a little bit or tweak it somehow.

The axe is versatile in general, though. I noticed a lot of people using axe with Riftstalker. I feel like on one hunt, at least half of us had axes and were just destroying it. It can be a quick weapon if you're careful.

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
The more i try to avoid hellion the more i get him in patrols, and heroic too. But we have been killing it surprisingly easy, everyone with repeaters. I hate repeaters but is the only weapon for this slideshow battle.

Anton Sugar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do the repeaters ever "feel" better? They feel a little like toy guns. I haven't put much time into unlocking a lot of the variants, just the default and lightning. It makes me miss the gun weapons in MHW.

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Yeah, I also put the exact time of the chat in the report page.
Yeah. Hope he gets banned fom the game. So far didnt got any nasty ppl in game with rude comments.
What i get sometimes are quitters that die a couple times and go away leaving the rest of the party handicapped. Hate it so much. In MHW this was never a thing. But most of my runs had been with solid players.

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Do the repeaters ever "feel" better? They feel a little like toy guns. I haven't put much time into unlocking a lot of the variants, just the default and lightning. It makes me miss the gun weapons in MHW.
Thers a weapon part(Full-Bore Chamber) that is like the dragon pierce from MHW, but i still dont have unlocked it. I used alot dragon pierce while playing with Bow in MHW, hopfully will have the same feeling.

Anton Sugar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thers a weapon part(Full-Bore Chamber) that is like the dragon pierce from MHW, but i still dont have unlocked it. I used alot dragon pierce while playing with Bow in MHW, hopfully will have the same feeling.
Dragon Piercer is godly :P Hell yes.

I'll check that out, I think I just unlocked the ability to craft that.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Full bore chamber is awesome and honestly a little overpowered. It does a ton of damage on a short cool down, amplified even more by various buffs. Try to get it when you can.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Playing this and MHW at once, and the streamlined design is just so fun. Even if I prefer MHW this is pretty addictive so far simply because it's so easy to start a hunt with others.

Not sure about longevity. Going to try to finish the battle pass this season and see if it burns me out.

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017
Playing this and MHW at once, and the streamlined design is just so fun. Even if I prefer MHW this is pretty addictive so far simply because it's so easy to start a hunt with others.

Not sure about longevity. Going to try to finish the battle pass this season and see if it burns me out.
Hunt pass progress is really reasonable imo. I'm under 40 hours and I'm around rank 34 of 50

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
The more i try to avoid hellion the more i get him in patrols, and heroic too. But we have been killing it surprisingly easy, everyone with repeaters. I hate repeaters but is the only weapon for this slideshow battle.
I've got the hang of it now with the sword, even with the bad performance. You MUST have fire immunity though, and a good knowledge of his attacks / pattern.

The Reactive Hilt perk was a game changer once I started using it a few days ago. I'm building around that, and plan anyway to test every sword there ^^, unless the bonuses really doesn't suit me (like those with wounded related perks). The Ardent Cyclone "super" was a big disappointment though, Valiant Overdrive is much more versatile.

I just upgraded 2 of my swords +10, and unlocked the Heroic versions of Koshai, Valomyr, Riftstalker. I'm already scared ah ah ah...

Wow, only 0,3% of PS4 players completed a Mastery Card ?

Last edited:

Scythe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The grind is real for upgrading stuff past +9. Just unlocked Heroic Patrols today. Anyone know how rare it is to get "Epic" materials from bosses in Heroic?

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
After 20-25 more kills I'm now at 7/50. This will take a while. I dodge all the time, most into the attacks but it never counts, no idea why. Annoying mission. :/

Ok, I just can't do it, no matter what I try, not even against the worst boss in the game is anything working. I can't correctly dodge for the sake of my life. And now we have the weekly challenge to dodge 125 times also.....

Normally I dodge like a pro and I know what I do, but the game just doesn't count it as dodge because I do it too early, even if it works perfectly, which is stupid.
Now against the tutorial boss I'm starting to question myself because rolling through isn't working there at all. In the whole fight I've got one single dodge counted.
That's some annoying shit I could abandon a whole game for and just move on, I've done it with less annoying stuff in the past....

What is this shit?

Last edited:

afrodubs

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, I just can't do it, no matter what I try, not even against the worst boss in the game is anything working. I can't correctly dodge for the sake of my life. And now we have the weekly challenge to dodge 125 times also.....

Normally I dodge like a pro and I know what I do, but the game just doesn't count it as dodge because I do it to early, which is stupid.
Now against the tutorial boss I'm starting to question myself because rolling through isn't working there at all. In the whole fight I've got one single dodge counted.
That's some annoying shit I could abandon a whole game for and just move on, I've done it with less annoying stuff in the past....

What is this shit?

It will unlock in time. As you get better you'll hit the timing more and more. Just concentrate on other quests...

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
Ok I made a guild

BehemothERA (DauntlesERA was in use and I saw no mention of it in the OT in gaming community)

Anyway
Quote me and drop your epic names and I'll add you no matter what console you're on

Guild caps at 100

awesome! Was hoping that there would be a guild :)
ID: Raxious

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So last night me and my friend were playing with some randos and we did a Fire Patrol only to get Embermane.

We are like 2 minutes into the fight when Embermane jumps right off the edge of the map and the fight ended lol. We got kill credit and we were dying of laughter.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
After 20-25 more kills I'm now at 7/50. This will take a while. I dodge all the time, most into the attacks but it never counts, no idea why. Annoying mission. :/
This one was weird for me too. It stayed below 10 then I finished it all of a sudden in a couple hunts.
Not on consoles you can't.
lmao to be fair the FPS solo is WAY better on PS4. It actually blows my mind network lag can cause so much FPS drop.
So last night me and my friend were playing with some randos and we did a Fire Patrol only to get Embermane.

We are like 2 minutes into the fight when Embermane jumps right off the edge of the map and the fight ended lol. We got kill credit and we were dying of laughter.
Had this happen to Riftstalker for me, I'll take it :P
I was an axe boy before..

I'm a hammer man now.
So so good. Axe and Hammer specials are satisfying.

Greenlock

Oct 3, 2018
Ok I made a guild

Anyway

Guild caps at 100

If there is still room I'd love to join. Not too good at the game but it sure is fun :D

Id is Greenlock

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got around to downloading the game. Loaded it up and went through the (seemingly?) barebones combat compared to MH, then immediately got stuck in a menu overlay bug the second I entered town. Can someone please convince me not to immediately uninstall this game lol

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
They made the hammer so much more fun than before. I usually fall back to the sword but Always find it a bit boring. Having a blast with the hammer bow and think I'm sold. Just hit 15 on the pass.

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finally got around to downloading the game. Loaded it up and went through the (seemingly?) barebones combat compared to MH, then immediately got stuck in a menu overlay bug the second I entered town. Can someone please convince me not to immediately uninstall this game lol

I mean I think this thread has been pretty open about the fact that the (might I point out free) game isn't as in depth as MHW. The combat and fights tend to be quicker and more matchmaking friendly. Although to be fair the first few behemoths aren't exactly meant to be challenging by any means.

I don't think anyone needs to convince you of anything man, if you were expecting MHW you should definitely uninstall it.