• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Can any console players report on the performance? I'm curious if it's gotten better.

Also third dye region is amazing. I can be fully edgelord now.
thrd.png
What black dye is this? Looks awesome.

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Black. I was in since closed alpha and since they have redone the dye system and that one is gone. Will probably come back later.
Aww, figured it was one that's not available. Hopefully it comes back soon.

I find the current dyes so lacking, but I'm super spoiled by the color pallets in Warframe which I own pretty much every single one of.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Still have the blue dye color locked that was supposed to get unlocked in a story mission. I have behemoths with strength of 400 unlocked, am I passed that mission?

JJD

Oct 25, 2017
The whole fusing process is bullshit!

Waiting 2 days to fuse two shitty lvl 2 cells?? Really? I already bought the hunt pass, what more do you fucking want Phoenix Labs???

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017

Waiting 2 days to fuse two shitty lvl 2 cells?? Really? I already bought the hunt pass, what more do you fucking want Phoenix Labs???

You could use the currency (purple one) to speed it up. It's relatively cheap and those things come via the battle pass, that's the only use for them.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany

Not to have 30 purple cells after like 3 days of playing.
Simple logic why they do that.

I don't try to overthink it and just let it run in the background. After a few weeks you will actually have 2 hands full of great cells, so it's fine by me. Will probably unlock a second slot after completing the hunt pass, that will fast some things up.

Haz

You have seen.
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah given it gets you an end game cell of your choosing and you can get like 300-400 ace chips or something from a single week of playing / with the pass it seems honestly fine to me.

I've played a week (a lot though) and I finished all the hunts now. 500/500 and light bug and bird down. Geared me up to look at picking up MH for Iceborne.

Greenlock

Oct 3, 2018
For a threat level 8 or higher, you need to cut off the tail of an elemental behemoth within 2 mins.

So solo a threat level 8+ Charrog and focus on just focus on cutting off the tail.

I just seem to get it enraged and then I get a furygem instead. Gonna try more on and off. Got a lot of stuff to upgrade in general.

JJD

Oct 25, 2017
Not to have 30 purple cells after like 3 days of playing.
Simple logic why they do that.

I don't try to overthink it and just let it run in the background. After a few weeks you will actually have 2 hands full of great cells, so it's fine by me. Will probably unlock a second slot after completing the hunt pass, that will fast some things up.

You could use the currency (purple one) to speed it up. It's relatively cheap and those things come via the battle pass, that's the only use for them.

I am always running out of purple currency.

It's just that I really dislike monetization systems on anything related to gameplay on F2P games. Cosmetics? Fine by me, I got no problem with that.

They could have handled the cell fusing system much better.

Lvl 1 Cells - 2 hours to fuse
Lvl 2 Cells - 4 hours
Lvl 3 Cells - 8 hours
Lvl 4 Cells - 16 hours
Lvl 5 Cells - 24 hours
Lvl 6 Cells - 32 hours.

This way they would still monetize the fusing process but wouldn't gate low lvl players out of such an important customization system.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
I am always running out of purple currency.

It's just that I really dislike monetization systems on anything related to gameplay on F2P games. Cosmetics? Fine by me, I got no problem with that.

They could have handled the cell fusing system much better.

Lvl 1 Cells - 2 hours to fuse
Lvl 2 Cells - 4 hours
Lvl 3 Cells - 8 hours
Lvl 4 Cells - 16 hours
Lvl 5 Cells - 24 hours
Lvl 6 Cells - 32 hours.

This way they would still monetize the fusing process but wouldn't gate low lvl players out of such an important customization system.
Cells are maxed at +3.

Honestly, it's really not that bad. I didn't spent a dime, and my build is nearly done and will be finished next week with full +3 cells

All I used to gain time was the purple (120) I gained from the free pass.

For less than a month since launch and starting from scratch, I find this extremely fair, so no complaint here.

JJD

Oct 25, 2017
Cells are maxed at +3.

Honestly, it's really not that bad. I didn't spent a dime, and my build is nearly done and will be finished next week with full +3 cells

All I used to gain time was the purple (120) I gained from the free pass.

For less than a month since launch and starting from scratch, I find this extremely fair, so no complaint here.

Really?

Wow, I swear I saw somewhere that they went up to 6!

Lol!

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Here is my ingame damage build. I really wanted to use this sword as it does Light damage and has a chance to hit twice. It came together very well and can't believe I was able to Max out all the stats I wanted. No defense here. My weapon is at 15 my armor it at 11. Need to keep raising my Behemoth level.

Link
+6
Aetheric Attunement
Conduit
Cunning
Overpower
Predator
Ragehunter.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Anything else important after that, or should I just save up for the next Hunt Pass with what's left?
Pretty much just cosmetics if you like any in the shop items or dyes. I don't think any of the boosts are worth buying.

I bought both and on a mission to fuse all dupes into higher tiers
Having multiples of lvl 1s and 2s and having no slot to go +6 but at 5 gets to me
It is Handy yeah. Just can't stomach the price right now.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much just cosmetics if you like any in the shop items or dyes. I don't think any of the boosts are worth buying.

It is Handy yeah. Just can't stomach the price right now.
One being 500 then the last 1k surprised me aswell
I dont mind supporting this game being f2p and how much time ive put in and fun ive had
15bucks isnt much and it being optional. You already get enough cells.
Although the ones where you can buy from the middleman shouldnt be on rotation on a weekly basis but daily.

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
Patch did nothing on the 1X...still lags like crazy,huge spikes that push you 5 steps backward,even in town...hit Embemane in the face while he rushes at you to stun him...yeah right,not with this laggy mess...shelving this again until they get some decent servers,not Dollarama servers lol...

Oct 27, 2017
Southend on Sea, UK
I like this game. I liked the look of it when it first turned up on Video Game Awards. There's plenty of hate for Epic at the moment (some of it even deserved), but incorporating Dauntless into their ecosystem has done this game a lot of favours.

Anyhow the real reason for me posting. Look at me booping this Embermane with a Barrage grenade!

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
I like this game. I liked the look of it when it first turned up on Video Game Awards. There's plenty of hate for Epic at the moment (some of it even deserved), but incorporating Dauntless into their ecosystem has done this game a lot of favours.

Anyhow the real reason for me posting. Look at me booping this Embermane with a Barrage grenade!

Kobe!

And yeah it was the right move. Having proper crossplay/progression with voice integration was probably going to be nearly difficult without Epic's system in place. Last I read the game was at 7 million players and the with amount of hunt pass and store cosmetics items I've seen on people it's safe say these guys are making a ton of money. Hope they keep working on performance and get the Switch version out soon. Really curious what their mobile plans are as well.

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017

Lol! A hail mary!

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

LOL

"Bruh, catch"

Oct 27, 2017
My final hammer build will look something like this:

It's finally coming together! I just need to get a +3 Wild Frenzy Cell and get the Boreal chest and legs to +10 at least.

+6 Iceborne
+6 Overpower
+6 Rage
+6 Ragehunter
+6 Wild Frenzy
Drask's Eye

Going to try and maintain 50% or less HP to keep the healing / defense / attack speed buffs.

I have another build in mind that's pretty much this:
dPVB1ko.png

JJD

Oct 25, 2017
Claw Shell Fragment is impossible to get. I'm sure I already broke Khabarak limbs, I hit him everywhere and there is no yellow damage numbers anymore, but the fragment still won't drop.

I really don't know what to do anymore, I have fought him dozens of times.

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017
Claw Shell Fragment is impossible to get. I'm sure I already broke Khabarak limbs, I hit him everywhere and there is no yellow damage numbers anymore, but the fragment still won't drop.

I really don't know what to do anymore, I have fought him dozens of times.

Pretty sure it's the hind legs, which ave a pretty small hit boxes. There's also some RNG, but it's not too bad tbh.

Wait so you don't need behemoth mastery 25 to upgrade over 10? (Weapons)

No, that's for armor only. For weapons, you need mastery of that specific weapon type.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
It's front limbs. The claws.
Awesome thanks, do I need to continue usint different types of axes or can I continue using my main axe?
It will move much faster if you use multiple ones. Try getting every axe(in general all weapons and armor) to +6 at least then use them to check two of the three XP boxes and you will make a lot of progress fast.

Deleted member 21996

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Not been following the thread as I don't play the game but my son just had the "PS4 is too hot" warning message. Is this a known problem with the game? PS4 Pro, game was only on for about 1.5 hours, ambient temp 22C.