• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu_Steev

Oct 27, 2017
I might be wrong, but the way I imagine it from Brandon Jones previews at easy allies , it seem you can restock your ammo at camp, but you have a max limit of how many ammo you can carry until you upgrades your bag or bikes so you can store more item/ammo.

The survival element of the game come in on how far will you risk travelling away from camp/bikes. If you're low on ammo, you can go back to camp and restock supplies.

The more you upgrades your bikes, the more resources you can bring, and the further out you can travel.

If that's how it is, then I'll be happy with that.

on easy you have some sort of auto-aim so you waste less bullets, also the enemies go down faster compared with normal and hard, i don't have any other official info.

Cheers!

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
He gave the game a 85. As for performance, there have been two massive patches, one just yesterday that have smoothed things over.

The game is very good. That's all I can say.

And before you ask no I don't have a review copy but I have enough friends who are reviewing it. They all love it.
How big is that sample though? I'd be more than happy to eat crow on this game.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
It seems like the framerate has been improved with the patches. Everyone who started playing a few days ago is saying that it is running well, but those who received the game a few weeks ago complained a little bit.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
He gave the game a 85. As for performance, there have been two massive patches, one just yesterday that have smoothed things over.

The game is very good. That's all I can say.

And before you ask no I don't have a review copy but I have enough friends who are reviewing it. They all love it.
I like what I am hearing.hope it metas over 80

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I just wanted to ask if someone already saw that called "super-horde" the dev talked about

300zombies isn't it?

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Honestly I have no idea what the question means but I just wanted to point out that it's a great game and this overt negativity and borderline hilarious concern over its quality should shut down.
I'm saying if them finding it a good game has a good chance of other reviewers being in the same camp.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Was team 81-85 but slowly I go more in the 85+ direction after watching some of todays gameplay.

Don't hype yourself too much boi...

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
even if the game didn't score above 80s (which is i doubt it ) it will have a massive launch week....

and i predict 80 to 85 score...

and what will make the score lower isn't the Story it will Probably the sides quests and the aspects of Open world games

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Anyway, if they really improved the framerate with the patches, it seems that was not a very smart move to sent the game to the press in advance. The game can be destroyed in reviews because of this.

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
Of all the Youtubers, how did that degenerate piece of shit get his hands on it? What a pity if Bend provided him, a GG crowd monger troll, an early copy.
We got rejected for a review copy by Sony UK which really sucks because seeing people like Shirrako get it kind of felt like shit

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
These youtubers buy every early copy of games they can get their hands on so they are the first to put video's/spoilers. I doubt Bend cared about him.

If that's the case then good. Fuck that piece of shit to deepest depths of hell.

And I just remembered.... SPOILERS... good lord that home page is going to be a minefield. Reminds me of when DMC V came out and despite telling YT I was not interested in that degenerate filth's channel, I got spoiled with both thumbnail and text from him in the sidebar courtesy of YT app on ipad.

We got rejected for a review copy by Sony UK which really sucks because seeing people like Shirrako get it kind of felt like shit

I was not aware that you had a team of game reviewers. Are you folks on YT?

Also, like the poster above said, I hope it was not deliberate because otherwise fuck Bend studios' PR person.

Gerwant

Oct 27, 2017
Days Gone having a good story AND Deacon being a great character will be almost poetic, after all this bullshit criticism of him being another bland, white middle-aged protagonist.

Deleted member 13155

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Days Gone having a good story AND Deacon being a great character will be almost poetic, after all this bullshit criticism of him being another bland, white middle-aged protagonist.

How many open world games have a biker for a lead? He seems to be okay from what I've seen.

Its also a good excuse to come up with motorcycle gameplay into this sandbox.

Oct 27, 2017
If that's the case then good. Fuck that piece of shit to deepest depths of hell.

And I just remembered.... SPOILERS... good lord that home page is going to be a minefield. Reminds me of when DMC V came out and despite telling YT I was not interested in that degenerate filth's channel, I got spoiled with both thumbnail and text from him in the sidebar courtesy of YT app on ipad.

Also, like the poster above said, I hope it was not deliberate because otherwise fuck Bend studios' PR person.
Yeah I would recommend everyone to delete Days Gone from their history and freeze the channel until they play the game. Shirako, Boss Fights channel etc spoil everything.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
to be fair, his hat really is pretty bad
But that's an accurate biker look, not exactly outrageous or something.
I get flashbacks to Delsin complaints about his beanie, even though plenty of guys wear those.

latest

thuway

Oct 27, 2017

No YouTube. I help edit reviews for a small UK Website. I don't write the reviews. They are counted on Open Critic. :)

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
mmLAPFK.gif

Yeah I would recommend everyone to delete Days Gone from their history and freeze the channel until they play the game. Shirako, Boss Fights channel etc spoil everything.

That's a good first step but I'm unaware how to freeze a channel besides blocking them. Thanks.

No YouTube. I help edit reviews for a small UK Website. I don't write the reviews. They are counted on Open Critic. :)

Ah, thanks. Are you at liberty to disclose the name of the publication or might I have guess from list of accepted sources on OC? Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.