• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know is the DCTV thread, but any clue on who's doing the OTs for the Mahvel shows like AoS and The Gifted, etc.?

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know is the DCTV thread, but any clue on who's doing the OTs for the Mahvel shows like AoS and The Gifted, etc.?

Derreck did the OT for Gifted on gaf so you may want to reach to them and find out if they're interested in creating a thread for it. Im almost certain they made it over to reset.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I have been spending a lot of time abroad, so I haven't been able to keep up with the shows. Only got around to watching this week's episodes today. A lot of good stuff this week, only The Flash is still lagging. It is also now literally the last show I watch.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I've watched ep 1 of Legends, episodes 1 and 2 of Arrow and Flash

Really enjoyed them all

luca

Oct 25, 2017
We could try and summon our dear Dereck if this is the correct one? I think there's a big interest in a The Gifted OT here on Resetera as it got some attention on the other forum. If Dereck can't transfer it, please let us know if anyone can help out. I appreciate this community and all the hard work you guys clearly put into this.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
We could try and summon our dear Dereck if this is the correct one? I think there's a big interest in a The Gifted OT here on Resetera as it got some attention on the other forum. If Dereck can't transfer it, please let us know if anyone can help out. I appreciate this community and all the hard work you guys clearly put into this.
I can just make the same thread I did before.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Been watching some ER and today a wild Wildog appeared.

vlcsnap-2017-10-30-01mssxn.png

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
New Crossover Photo - extremely minor spoilers. A Character vs their doppelganger, who is a known doppelganger

HaoJ6JPhrorHSEjXUw44oJcibTdG-4xNp4bPYddZ52E.jpg

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Last Legends was some good shit. What's the connection between Amaya and the new girl?

Both of them get their powers from a totem, if you're talking about Zari.

If you mean the assassin, she's Kuasa Jiwe - the evil older sister of the modern Vixen, Mari McCabe - which would make her Amaya's granddaughter.

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, just watched Arrow yesterday, but still one episode behind. I love Diggle, but
seeing him as Green Arrow just looks silly.
Hope this doesn't last.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
If I make the Gifted OT it's just gonna be a copy and paste of the one I made before.