Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
I don't get the impression they are breaking up or Sarah is leaving. Just they want to do something different with the characters.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
She unsurprisingly grew on me and I think a lot of us once Astra got out of Hell, not a surprise still nice for the confirmation.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
io9.gizmodo.com

Legends of Tomorrow's Season 6 Has Found Its Guide to the Wide World of Aliens

The Legends have fought time-displaced historical leaders, magical creatures, and the greatest villains of all time—maybe it’s time for them to face something a little more out of this world. Now season six of Legends of Tomorrow will see the worst time travelers in history facing off against an...
Is "Spooner" an original character?

She vaguely sounds like a Jessica Cruz character which would be a huge change.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
io9.gizmodo.com

Legends of Tomorrow's Season 6 Has Found Its Guide to the Wide World of Aliens

The Legends have fought time-displaced historical leaders, magical creatures, and the greatest villains of all time—maybe it’s time for them to face something a little more out of this world. Now season six of Legends of Tomorrow will see the worst time travelers in history facing off against an...

I'm guessing she's their "We can't touch Green Lantern, but she's basically Jessica Cruz" character.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
5eaf8eaa7734e962bd0ea385d647e69c.gif

Deleted member 77553

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
Legends was way better with firestorm and the hawks. They even killed of rip hunter who was the main character of the show.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
It's deleted what did she say?
Something like, she loves all people no matter who they vote for. It was white hippy BS. Peace and love and all that. Hoping that when they get back on set today some of her cast mates give her a little talking to.

I've been following her on Twitter/Insta for years and have never seen her say something like that before nor retweet "bothsides" shit, so I'm hoping it was just a one time brain fart on her part. It's very weird considering the character she plays and all the other positive things she promotes and talks about in the past.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Something like, she loves all people no matter who they vote for. It was white hippy BS. Peace and love and all that. Hoping that when they get back on set today some of her cast mates give her a little talking to.

I've been following her on Twitter/Insta for years and have never seen her say something like that before nor retweet "bothsides" shit, so I'm hoping it was just a one time brain fart on her part. It's very weird considering the character she plays and all the other positive things she promotes and talks about in the past.

Yeah, it was surprising. She's not a Trumper. Just said something dumb.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So you actually think legends is good with Ava, Charlie, and Gary?

Of course lol. Since the god awful Hawks, Legends has been on point with the team, the only outlier being Mona, which they then quickly fixed by reducing her screentime and taking her off the team.

The fates were ok villains

Agreed. Fortunately Legends is at a point where the season can be good/great in spite of lackluster villains, because now the show isn't something that takes itself super seriously like S1 did.

But Season 1's Vandal Savage

You are definitely in the minority with that take. S1 is widely considered the worst season (and one of the worst Arrowverse seasons) for a reason, with Vandal and the Hawks being a big reason why

Season's 2 legion of doom

Agreed, they were great

Deleted member 77553

Banned
Aug 10, 2020
Of course lol. Since the god awful Hawks, Legends has been on point with the team, the only outlier being Mona, which they then quickly fixed by reducing her screentime and taking her off the team.

Agreed. Fortunately Legends is at a point where the season can be good/great in spite of lackluster villains, because now the show isn't something that takes itself super seriously like S1 did.

You are definitely in the minority with that take. S1 is widely considered the worst season (and one of the worst Arrowverse seasons) for a reason, with Vandal and the Hawks being a big reason why

Agreed, they were great
I just miss the way it used to be with the original characters like firestorm, the hawks, rip, ray, and amaya.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
They must have really not like the Hawks, I think they're the only ones from season one that haven't been brought back.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
So you actually think legends is good with Ava, Charlie, and Gary?

Ava and Charlie are great characters so... yes?

The fates were ok villains. Mallus was good. But Season 1's Vandal Savage and Season's 2 legion of doom were the greatest arrowverse villains yet.

You think Vandal Savage was better than Slade, Prometheus and Reverse Flash.

I can almost guarantee you're the only person in history with that opinion.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
The Hawks need to go back to where they belong: in the backgrounds of comic panels and animated shows where we can appreciate their good design but avoid their horrible characters

Deleted member 77553

Banned
Aug 10, 2020
Ava and Charlie are great characters so... yes?

You think Vandal Savage was better than Slade, Prometheus and Reverse Flash.

I can almost guarantee you're the only person in history with that opinion.
Amaya was better than Charlie and When I said legion of doom I meant reverse flash, Damien darhk, Malcolm Merlyn, and Captain Cold from season 2. Slade, Prometheus, Zoom were also great too. Vandal Savage was a better villain than the fairy god mother in Season 4.

Melhadf

Dec 25, 2017
Rip chewing the scenery every time he said Time Master always made me laugh.
The hawks, I completely blotted form my mind until I started season 1 again.... can't wait for a re-release where they are digitally removed.

Deleted member 77553

Banned
Aug 10, 2020
U guys clearly like how the show how it is now and that's fine. Let's just see how season 6 goes with the aliens storyline.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Amaya was better than Charlie and When I said legion of doom I meant reverse flash, Damien darhk, Malcolm Merlyn, and Captain Cold from season 2. Slade, Prometheus, Zoom were also great too. Vandal Savage was a better villain than the fairy god mother in Season 4.
Vandal Savage was defeated 10 times or so, and had no personality. He came off better in that one episode recently than back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.