• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

The Hobo

Oct 27, 2017
Vandal Savage might have been a good villain had he not been constantly bodied by Rip every other episode.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
The Vampire Diaries universe really is a big delivery mechanism for other CW shows.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
IMDb says he was in 6 episodes of TVD, but I don't remember him at all. I was expecting him to just be some minor background role, but no, googling tells me he was one of the main antagonists for the end of Season 5. Wow. I kinda forgot all about the Travelers plotline (I mostly just remember there being a bunch of doppelganger shenanigans).

More on topic, I worry about too much Gary. Oversaturation of him and Mona was the biggest flaw of Season 4. He was mostly fine last season though, so maybe I should have some faith.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
IMDb says he was in 6 episodes of TVD, but I don't remember him at all. I was expecting him to just be some minor background role, but no, googling tells me he was one of the main antagonists for the end of Season 5. Wow. I kinda forgot all about the Travelers plotline (I mostly just remember there being a bunch of doppelganger shenanigans).
Because that was the worst of the storylines.

Adeptfawn

Oct 28, 2017
On the one hand, it's sad that another of the original cast members is leaving
On the other hand, Mick hasn't really had much to do for a few seasons now, he probably should've been written out a while ago. Also, the show's cast is already really big, some trimming isn't a terrible idea

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not gonna lie, I'm surprised he lasted this long. He was always just kinda there.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I think it is clear that alcohol, Dominic Purcell and Instagram should only be combined in two out of three settings.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Sunday is almost here!

New thread went up the exact moment you replied here. Haha.

www.resetera.com

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S6 |OT| In space, no one can hear you screw things up. Entertainment - Comics - OT

── Season 6 ── Sundays at 8 PM ET / The CW After a night of celebrating their beating the Fates, the Legends quickly discover that Sara (Caity Lotz) is missing. Trying to keep it together, the Legends are shocked to discover that she was taken by Aliens. Ava (Jes Macallan) sends Rory (Dominic...

Status
Not open for further replies.