TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Dnegua-V4AArKpK.jpg

You may begin laughing.

Just to add context

Yes, this is real.

BUT you only see the cowl and it's from behind. The rest of the suit is probably to fill out the figure since it's in shadows and from behind in the show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bradbury

Oct 28, 2017
Trying not to judge before post, and with correct lighting and everything, but oh boy, that´s not a very good first impression

Sober

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, it'll probably never be lit like that. Where is the bat symbol though?

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah theres no way theyre using that cowl...it looks like a cheapy version of the Tim Burton Batman cowl that you would buy from a costume shop.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
You know, I'm going to do the decidedly un-internet thing and hold my opinion until I see a more representative picture/video clip of it.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Looks kind of shabby on first glance, sure, but a whole lot more practical than full-on Bat armor to be completely honest.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
It's a costume fitting. Lit properly, with the makeup around the eyes etc., it could look fine.

There's no reason to mock this when the final product already has enough to mock on its own.

Oct 26, 2017
Doesn't look terrible to me. I imagine this show is lower budget than most Batman-centered movies and shows, so I'm not expecting anything fancy. Still it looks fine, I'd like to see how it looks during an actual scene.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
I actually dig the complete suit in the top right, minus the emblem which I'm sure the finished version will have.

I think black accented with a dark grey is a good batsuit color scheme.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
It's probably gonna look a lot different after all the post processing and editing is done .. not sure why people are getting so up in arms about this.

Have y'all see what the Flash suit looks like in BTS photos ? It looks *way* different in the final show.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
It's probably gonna look a lot different after all the post processing and editing is done .. not sure why people are getting so up in arms about this.

Have y'all see what the Flash suit looks like in BTS photos ? It looks *way* different in the final show.
Or like, any superhero suit in a costume fitting?

It's literally the process of figuring out how to make it work.