Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe we'll get more art. Although honestly, I'm not sure what level of exposure they're hoping for for Creature Commandos. I love the concept, but not sure how widespread the appeal will be, even amongst comic fans.

But then again, I didn't think there was a reason for a Peacekeeper series.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
I just feel like Creature Commando needs to be a banger since it's technically going to be the DCU's first project release.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Oh, also the director was revealed

The film stars Milly Alcock ("House of the Dragon") as the titular Girl of Steel, with Craig Gillespie ("Cruella") directing from a script by Ana Nogueira ("The Vampire Diaries").

luca

Oct 25, 2017
directing from a script by Ana Nogueira ("The Vampire Diaries").
I'll have to support this movie now. Gotta back my Vampire Diaries cast and crew. Not that I wouldn't have turned up anyway.

So I guess we're going Creature Commandos > Superman > Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow. And I guess the first live action series will be Peacemaker and Waller.

I wonder when The Authority, Booster Gold and Lanterns will start production. Those three are probably my most anticipated of Chapter 1.

Feb 16, 2022
I'll have to support this movie now. Gotta back my Vampire Diaries cast and crew. Not that I wouldn't have turned up anyway.

So I guess we're going Creature Commandos > Superman > Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow. And I guess the first live action series will be Peacemaker and Waller.

I wonder when The Authority, Booster Gold and Lanterns will start production. Those three are probably my most anticipated of Chapter 1.
Booster Gold is listed for early July 2024 filming apparently according to https://productionlist.com/production/booster-gold/

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if Booster Gold is how they plan to bring Xolo back as Jaime...But hopefully Ted Kord will still be in it as well.