• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

augmental

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for the heads up on Newegg. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Collector's Edition. Does anybody know if Newegg does a good job or not when they pack their shipments with the Eggsaver shipping method? I don't want the box to get busted up during shipment.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
That's kinda nuts that the $200 CE sold out at BBs near me lol. I wanted that BB Pod to freak out my family & friends.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I ended up nabbing it on Newegg a few hours ago. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled. I had no idea until Mario 64's tweet it had even gone on sale.

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
does anyone know how to check when GCU ends on the bestbuy site? Also, if I buy in now with the GCU price, when it ships if I no longer have it will they charge the extra?\

Edit: NVM I'm locked in till april of next year fuck yeah.
nice, mine ends this october but i have had it for 2-3 years now probably. It was nice while it lasted.

coldcrush

Jun 11, 2018
I love that the collectors edition is a weirdo baby pod and not just a statue of Norman Reedus. Also that Vinyl looks amazing

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Canadians, check ebgames.ca

The listing says exclusive, FYI, so it may not go on amazon up here.

UPDATE: And out of stock in five minutes.

Last edited:

RuffMadman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Just snagged the one on Amazon. If it looks bad from the previews, I'll just cancel and get a regular release copy

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Maybe it's good I don't live in US to buy these stuff, I would end with this baby pod in my living room.

Rango

Oct 29, 2017
Bruh I was gonna secure a preorder for my homie on amazon but that shit sold out within minutes....

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Okay I got one from Amazon and one from GameStop. If/when Amazon decides to push that new bullcrap change that's happening in Europe to the US then I'm cancelling the Amazon one and sticking to the GameStop one. But for now yay I was able to snag a preorder!

shadowhaxor

EIC of Theouterhaven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Claymont, Delaware
You had some certificates on your account right? Mine came out to $170 after tax with no other discounts but GCU

Nope. I'm still confused as to why it was this cheap.

deathstranding.jpg

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
This is tempting but I really don't have the space and I doubt I'd want to display a baby in a jar anyway, lol.

I'm still bummed that the MGSV LE came with a half-size hand outside of Japan.

Lord Error

Oct 27, 2017
Got it from ebgames canada. Thanks to poster above who said to go there - I guess I did it quickly enough, as it was indeed sold out on Amazon within a minute. No freaking clue what I'm going to do with any of this, but I'm too much of a sucker for the Kojima brand of crazy to pass up on it.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Got it from ebgames canada. Thanks to poster above who said to go there - I guess I did it quickly enough, as it was indeed sold out on Amazon within a minute. No freaking clue what I'm going to do with any of this, but I'm too much of a sucker for the Kojima brand of crazy to pass up on it.

Glad you got it. The CE is EBgames exclusive in Canada, but no one knew so they ignored it waiting for amazon. Now they are frantically driving to EBgames stores. They say stores are selling out too but I can't verify.