Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm on a trip and can't stop thinking about the game and every aspect of it. It's been years since I've "missed" a game this much. The world has its grip around me.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Jeez I'm 30 hours in and only on Chapter 5.

Yeah I definitely powered through. Mostly since Pokemon is out in a couple days and I wanted to free up the time to play that. I could have easily spent triple that amount of time playing it but I quickly got into a habit of taking gear that would keep me moving fast and allow me to take direct routes as and when possible. The pace also picks up in the later episodes.

Strangely I barely used vehicles though. I expected that to slow me down a lot tbh.

phant0m

Oct 29, 2017
I can't stop thinking about the game. The themes and characters, the world, the music, the gameplay, the online features, all fantastic. Had zero hype for the game before release, but I am so glad I decided to buy it anyway. Will very likely restart this the moment I finish it, just to build stuff for other players and set up alternative routes between destinations. What a fantastic game.

yup. Now that Doom Eternal is delayed, its GotY for me no question.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
How long are chapters
10-14? don't have too much time to play today, but I kinda want to beat it already

Pygrus

Oct 27, 2017
Do you guys think it's worth while to play there game online off? I feel like I'm finally going to get back to my PS4 and deliveries will be easy because of completed structures.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I can't stop thinking about the game. The themes and characters, the world, the music, the gameplay, the online features, all fantastic. Had zero hype for the game before release, but I am so glad I decided to buy it anyway. Will very likely restart this the moment I finish it, just to build stuff for other players and set up alternative routes between destinations. What a fantastic game.
I'm still at chapter 2, either when I finish or now I'm going to try to play offline for more of a challenge.

I had a delivery that I couldn't get wet. Just got the bike, and somehow made it back to the beginning city. I crossed some streams and one was deeper than I thought, almost the whole bike went in. I thought my mission was a fail, because I had cargo on the bike....didn't realize the special cargo was on my back. Just missed getting wet, lol.

Thinking about it now...I need to start making bridges over water to get to places easier.

I'm loving this game.

Willin

Oct 28, 2017
It is a fucking pain in the ass to set up but creating a network of ziplines in the mountains is worth it.

Schlauchkopf

Alt-account
Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Do you guys think it's worth while to play there game online off? I feel like I'm finally going to get back to my PS4 and deliveries will be easy because of completed structures.
Whenever you get into a new area you got to restore the network bit by bit anyway before you see other people's structures, so they are only useful during backtracking and the numerous side missions. Also, I suspect the game is drip feeding the player constructions and pairing you with other players who are at about your level of progress. Offline there's a lot of mechanics you're gonna miss out on and the game becomes a lot more grindy to boot.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Someone needs to sit Kojima down and explain to him that he needs to stop having 90% of his cut scenes be two characters dumping expository dialogue onto each other. I'm dreading the ending of the game if this is a sign of whats to come.

Anyone else love getting off work just to check the likes you've accumulate. 15k at check in today
Yes! Everytime I log in I get a shit ton. Some of my structures are doing WORK for me everyday.

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
It's for adding to your backpack. Look at your backpack in your private room and you can add the utility pouch, grenade pouches, and spare batteries.

You have limited space and need to slot/rotate pouches to make a mix you're happy with.

Jesus. I've been playing this game for 30 hours and I had no idea this functionality was even there! I have so much more space now!

I guess there's no downside to using the backback puches?

OP
OP
Kindekuma

Kindekuma

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Should I just recycle all the materials I find or keep them in private lockers?

coldsagging

AVALANCHE
Oct 27, 2017
I must have played close to 40 hours at this point and I'm still in the central region

Do you go to the western region? Another whole region to discover would be ace.

Spoiler tag the answer pls 👍

tiebreaker

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
So, when do you get Ziplines? I'm at the farm now.

Played 3 hours today and no BT encounters. Felt good!

Oct 2, 2018
Yeah but who exactly? I am in chapter 6 and probably got past them. Kept doing roads south and forgot about the upper area.

it's the guy to the south of the first crater who upgrades your gun... I think the old man gave me an upgraded grenade (the one who refused to join at first who lives on the mountain) - the engineer gives you upgrade walking legs - i can't imagine going that far In the game without good weapons and the walking legs tho. 😱

it's all in the area after you do the crossing with fragile

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
The rate at which new stuff/upgraded existing stuff gets introduced is so... tantalising. I just wanna keep going. Am I... a mule?

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Princess "Beach"... Kojima, I love you but that was cringe bro lol

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Damn you Kojima I can't believe I spent 7-8 hours of my day in this game and I can't wait for tomorrow to play the shit out of it again.

This game is so good.