DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what the patches 'fixed'

Regardless, Amazon shipped my special edition. Hypeee

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Welp I bought it. Honestly, I don't predict I'll like the game, but I need to see it for myself haha.

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
So, if I decide to download this game, how long would it take to install?

FYI, my ISP is AT&T and the last game I downloaded (Spider-Man) took seven days to download.

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
Tomorrow is in our hands literally this time

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Kindekuma

Kindekuma

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why nobody reading the OP man :(
I put all the information one needs to know there :((

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
So I've watched a few reviews and browsed this thread and the review thread (which I'm now scared to open) and haven't seen this answered yet... I'm curious because of the shared world stuff, does this game have a proper pause feature or is it like a souls game with no real pause?

masizzai

Nov 28, 2017
So so excited for this tomorrow. Going on this journey with everyone else. Give me them likes baby.

OP
OP
Kindekuma

Kindekuma

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So I've watched a few reviews and browsed this thread and the review thread (which I'm now scared to open) and haven't seen this answered yet... I'm curious because of the shared world stuff, does this game have a proper pause feature or is it like a souls game with no real pause?

There is a proper pause. There is no human player interaction in this. It's all asynchronous and runs in the background.

naguanatak

Oct 24, 2019
so no one has an early copy...how is this even possible lol...

Of course there are people who have the game. ;)
It's absolutely mind blowing, everything I hoped for and more judging by the first 2-3 hours.
Gameplay feels like driving a car... A human car :)
Can't wait to dive back in after work. Have Monday-Wednesday off work and hopefully a porter arriving here with a bag of Nipnip before the weekend.

Oct 25, 2017
Of course there are people who have the game. ;)
It's absolutely mind blowing, everything I hoped for and more judging by the first 2-3 hours.
Gameplay feels like driving a car... A human car :)
Can't wait to dive back in after work. Have Monday-Wednesday off work and hopefully a porter arriving here with a bag of Nipnip before the weekend.
*eyes emoji*

Oct 25, 2017
Decided I couldn't wait for my physical CE, so nabbed the digital CE. Can't wait. Couple days ago I had a stomach flu and it was fucking with my head and I had a crazy lucid dream where I was Sam and I was on a journey. Game is already in my head and I haven't even played it yet.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Can't believe this time tomorrow I'll have out some time into the game. Gonna be a loooong work day...lol

I had to order the new Famitsu too especially with that cover artwork.