Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
But this close to E3 usually implies there's a change.gif

Many times before that devs have renewed trademarks in the two weeks before E3
I think that's just the unlucky time they have to renew it by to keep it.

It can still happen, but if it comes out, I doubt it'll be PS4 exclusive, or similar to the original concept.

Sangetsu-II

Oct 26, 2017
PS Conference may have 4 WWS titles to show but they sure will have a lot of third party exclusives.

Oct 25, 2017
Capcom played us like a fiddle

No Remake2 and No DMCV at E3 , It is Deep Down and it will be the rumored MS Exclusive game

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Deep Down was a clusterfuck, I'd be VERY surprised if it ever surfaced again. I hope someday the story of what happened to it and its mismanagement surface publicly, it's quite a story.

Rösti

Oct 25, 2017
But this close to E3 usually implies there's a change.gif

Many times before that devs have renewed trademarks in the two weeks before E3
When a request for extension of time to file a Statement of Use is due is calculated from the date the Notice of Allowance was issued (in this case, June 21, 2017). Every sixth months from the date of the NoA an extension request must be filed in order for the application to not be abandoned.

Hydeus

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
France
fool-me-once-shame-on-you-fool-me-twice-shame-5628246.png

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Hope still lives. What I care about the most is not the game but the outstanding engine and its tech. The PS4 Pro could help a lot with it and later the PS5.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Hope still lives. What I care about the most is not the game but the outstanding engine and its tech. The PS4 Pro could help a lot with it and later the PS5.
Phanta Rei aka the Sophia Engine are better off staying dead, while it had some impressive tech it was incrediably unintuitive from what I hear. The RE Engine that currently exists was essentially born from the ashes of that engine anyways, you'll see the power of that engine when REmake 2 is revealed.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Man, I had totally forgotten about this game. Well, seeing as they won't give up on the trademark, I'm hopeful that it'll still happen. I remember liking what they've shown so far quite a bit.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phanta Rei aka the Sophia Engine are better off staying dead, while it had some impressive tech it was incrediably unintuitive from what I hear. The RE Engine that currently exists was essentially born from the ashes of that engine anyways, you'll see the power of that engine when REmake 2 is revealed.
While I think that the photogrammetry in RE7 wasn't that impressive, I wonder if Capcom could excel in that tech the way DICE did with Battlefront and Battlefield 1, especially with the recent leak claiming that REmake 2 looks better than GoW.

Status
Not open for further replies.