Status
Not open for further replies.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Never had a game drain me this damn much. Played trials Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I can't for the life of me get 5-6 wins in Trials. Never mind flawless. Don't have a fireteam so the solo queue is nice except…it's a coin flip. Either we barely get a win and it's ultra sweaty on a fresh card or we get obliterated and folks just quit mid match.

How I got a fresh card and get matched against 6-0 team and send em to the lighthouse? Ugh. So utterly demoralizing.

Magik

Oct 25, 2017
Never had a game drain me this damn much. Played trials Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I can't for the life of me get 5-6 wins in Trials. Never mind flawless. Don't have a fireteam so the solo queue is nice except…it's a coin flip. Either we barely get a win and it's ultra sweaty on a fresh card or we get obliterated and folks just quit mid match.

How I got a fresh card and get matched against 6-0 team and send em to the lighthouse? Ugh. So utterly demoralizing.
Not trying to be an ass here but welcome to Trials.

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Not trying to be an ass here but welcome to Trials.
Yeah I'm trying to help my girlfriend get her 20 Trials rounds win seasonal challenge, but it's a bit of a pain in the ass since she sucks at PVP and I'm ok at best. Might have better luck with another map next time, who knows. On the bright side, at least it's not asking for 20 games win.

rockinreelin

Oct 27, 2017
Unless you are that player that tops the kill list at the end of every quickplay match you are gonna have a hard time carrying yourself let alone another person to flawless. I suck at pvp too so most of my matches result in a loss. Wish bungie would change the whole 7 wins thing, just lower it to five.

I'm starting to realize the reason some players are so fucking good at pvp is that they have been playing the same map over and over for years and just know every nook, cranny, and peep hole they can shot from that other players just don't know about. I watch a few streamers who have been playing for years and they always find locations I never knew about and even i discovered a few myself.

Kadey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
You basically have to be lucky, 50/50 and get seven games out of eight, more competent team mates than the other team. Even as a good player, people can die within 10 seconds of each round and you see yourself trying to a 1v3.

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't bought the 30th pack yet but first thing I'm doing tomorrow is logging in and testing out the new quick access sling on the bow

ffframe

alt account
Banned
Nov 29, 2021
Gonna be fun coming back from a 3-4 week hiatus and a bunch of Halo Infinite MP to the 30th Anni event.

h3ro

Oct 28, 2017
What a fun track. I'm ready to get my Capt Jack Sparrow on tomorrow.

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017

Kadey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
Gun play is better on Destiny but because Halo doesn't have garbage crap like stasis and OP weapons that only the 1% can get it is more honest and less BS. And what I will give Halo is that from what I've seen the maps are leagues ahead of the crap in D2. Remember that D2 has maps there were made for 4v4 or ones directly from D1. I do want Halo to take off so that it can kick some sense into Bungie. First you let Bezos steal our streamers now you are letting your students take over your franchise you created and then do it better than you.

Feb 4, 2018
Gun play is better on Destiny but because Halo doesn't have garbage crap like stasis and OP weapons that only the 1% can get it is more honest and less BS. And what I will give Halo is that from what I've seen the maps are leagues ahead of the crap in D2. Remember that D2 has maps there were made for 4v4 or ones directly from D1. I do want Halo to take off so that it can kick some sense into Bungie. First you let Bezos steal our streamers now you are letting your students take over your franchise you created and then do it better than you.

It's nuts that we are still dealing with the aftershocks of the 4v4 decision.

rockinreelin

Oct 27, 2017
Finally new content. God what a drag this season has been. Splicer is hands down the best so stuff so far imo. I never minded doing overrides but I'll be damn if astral alignments bored the hell out of me. Chosen was ok as well since they were mini strikes.

sora bora

Oct 27, 2017
I'm bummed they're removing the expansions from game pass on Xbox. I got through the two Legacy ones but would only be able to start Beyond Light later tonight.

Having played only the OG release on PS4, the visuals in next gen versions are stunning at times.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
So I'm doing some clean up on Beyond Light stuff that I missed -- because honestly, Beyond Light campaign was a disappointment and I didn't feel the need to do the follow-up quests -- but Ghost pretending to be Drifter in this one quest is very funny.

dskzero

Oct 30, 2019
qXXIjzf.jpg

Okay this thing is unreasonably cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.