Status
Not open for further replies.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Finished Rhulk yesterday, Wendigo was the play for Planets... so much better than Rockets. God I hate rockets

We did unfortunately cheese Rhulk, but it was more because one guy decided to "try it" and sure it enough it worked. I'm wondering if this bug has always been in the game or introduced with this Pantheon update

Had to go back for Atraks platinum, as usual

One more week then I am the LFG Godslayer

Sephiroth

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think the Rhulk Cheese happened previously. Sometimes he dies, sometimes he'll teleport back to the DPS arena. I wonder if the game looks to see if Rhulk is still alive in the DPS arena and sees Shulk is alive and deletes Rhulk.

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
gotta love spending 70 minutes in an onslaught only to get to the final boss door and it not want to open...
i then went into a Riven lair to get daily deepsight weapon and then one of the random teammates ran ahead of everyone, so it said "joining allies" and i was stuck on a black screen until the game kicked me for being AFK...

was a fun night of destiny lol...

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
Was someone shooting the "seeds" with a weapon that had explosive payload? Because that perk is bugged and won't work to activate them.
i had no idea that was a possible way to bug them. had no issues all the previous times on that run. we waited awhile tried again. had 2 people die and try 1 person at a time. even tried melee and abilities and nothing would work. at one point we could get the top one to open but as soon as it did the other 2 would close and then eventually nothing would make the top one open up. but like why cant they just have the door use a different method to open or just be open to begin with?

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
i had no idea that was a possible way to bug them. had no issues all the previous times on that run. we waited awhile tried again. had 2 people die and try 1 person at a time. even tried melee and abilities and nothing would work. at one point we could get the top one to open but as soon as it did the other 2 would close and then eventually nothing would make the top one open up. but like why cant they just have the door use a different method to open or just be open to begin with?

Sadly, even with a weapon that shoots normal bullets, it can get bugged, just shitty RNG. But explosives definitely don't work on them.

Graefellsom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
anyone here still need legend star-crossed? (with the final bit of the weapon constellation)
maybe all solar run, though entirely optional

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017
Acquaintance of mine boosted me through Legend Avalon last night. We were up until 1am, but I finally got my Queensguard title before the next vaulting comes, feels good.

Last edited:

panama chief

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
anyone know if each weeks Pantheon gives additional adepts?
i know you can get them from your first run but never went back to week 1 or 2 to see if more drop.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Exotics using subclass supers/abilities is a great idea, I hope there is more of that to tie into being inside the Traveller.

Jun 9, 2023
It says Golden Gun 'shots' plural. I wonder if Nighthawk will interact with it? Sort of like a Honed Edge shot or whatever, combining all the GG shots it would normally give you into one big one. That might be fun.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Blast Furnace is just so good in PvP, I might have to actually go hard if I don't get a decent headseeker roll before TFS and the focusing goes away. With how much people love just laning it is kinda perfect for it.

I did get a Kinetic Tremors + One 4 All roll which I think will be very good with the upcoming Pulse PvE buffs at least.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
People already forgot Zen Meteor... re-used asset
More like you forgot about Zen Meteor
latest

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
I apologize if this has been asked before, but can you still hoard bounties for the final shape XP? I was reading some things online that led me to believe that's changing. Thank you.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I apologize if this has been asked before, but can you still hoard bounties for the final shape XP? I was reading some things online that led me to believe that's changing. Thank you.
You can hoard any bounty except Vanguard (Zavala), Crucible (Shaxx), and Gambit (Drifter). Those bounties are getting reworked into a new system (called Pathfinder) in TFS. And Into The Light bounties go away as well.

So get those weeklies done first and then do dailies that are not from the Tower. Banshee should be ok tho.

Gravon

Apr 28, 2023
The core Playlist daily bounties, Strike, crucible and gambit will disappear next season, most of the bigger weeklies and gunsmith should be fine though.

Norris1020

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Ritual playlist (Strikes, Crucible, Gambit) bounties are going away and will be deleted when Final Shape drops. Destination, Banshee, Clan bounties will remain (Trials too? Don't know, don't play it).

Jun 9, 2023
Would bungie do that though? A glaive ability that played into both its attack forms? 🧐
Yea, probably not, but it's an interesting thought. The current state of the Warlock Glaive is just useless. It either needs a full rework, or it at least needs like a 3-4x fire rate bump on the Healing Turret. It's just too slow to even really matter currently.

Jun 9, 2023
With the exception of the Titan mini-bubble the Exotic Glaives are a massive let down all round.
I haven't tried it lately, but I've seen people say that the reworked Hunter one isn't bad now either. The tracking on it is apparently better, and it now Jolts too, so it's not bad. But yea, the Warlock on is just unusable.

Jun 9, 2023
Hunter glaive wrecks invaders in Gambit.
I could see that. Plus, like with Oathkeepers, Hunters have an Exotic armor piece that directly plays into Glaives, so there is some synergy to mess around with. I might have to give it a go one of these days. I've been spending the last few weeks just goofing off with builds using many of my underused Exotics in Coil and Onslaught. This might be a fun one to try.

panama chief

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
heheh booked rhulk on a first-class ticket off his platform today. it was fun to be in an encounter just fuckin around. We had the lead up to DPS locked in and that helped the runs not feel like a slog.

Ramala

Oct 28, 2017
Santa Monica, LA
I could see that. Plus, like with Oathkeepers, Hunters have an Exotic armor piece that directly plays into Glaives, so there is some synergy to mess around with. I might have to give it a go one of these days. I've been spending the last few weeks just goofing off with builds using many of my underused Exotics in Coil and Onslaught. This might be a fun one to try.

Oathkeepers? Do you mean the Triton thingie?

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Will Trials weapons be able to be enhanced in the Final Shape? Still no Headseeker Blast Furnace, but did get an Adept Messenger with Rapid Hit and Headseeker, will be okay with that instead of grinding out Onslaught on the last week with a hope and a dream.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Will Trials weapons be able to be enhanced in the Final Shape? Still no Headseeker Blast Furnace, but did get an Adept Messenger with Rapid Hit and Headseeker, will be okay with that instead of grinding out Onslaught on the last week with a hope and a dream.

Found this earlier today, seems accurate as it's based off what was mentioned in this week's TWID:

View: https://x.com/JustTeeBee/status/1791608145506169300

Messenger and Igneous Hammer are weapons that are not in active rotation anymore and can only be pulled from legacy focusing, which is why they are not listed there.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Found this earlier today, seems accurate as it's based off what was mentioned in this week's TWID:

View: https://x.com/JustTeeBee/status/1791608145506169300

Messenger and Igneous Hammer are weapons that are not in active rotation anymore and can only be pulled from legacy focusing, which is why they are not listed there.

Thanks, that is super helpful in general too. Guess I'll see how I feel on the final week, just in case they decide only the active weapons are enhancable for whatever reason, but I guess it doesn't matter too much either way for a weapon I'll only use in PvP.

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
I have the annual pass now so I did Warlord's Ruin for the first time, I thought it was fun and well designed.

The last boss was particularly entertaining as I prefer moving boss fights over the static ones, all the platforming did however obliterate a friend who just started playing.

I ended up getting Buried Bloodlines first try which I took into Avalon (solo) which I also hadn't ever done and it felt incredible.

Ran it with a Gyrfalcon's build and I felt unkillable, dunno if it'll stop me from spamming the Lucky Pants build because I love the damage it does along with Malfeasance since It lets me carry bad groups when doing PvE stuff but its def up there for solo setups and I don't even have the catalyst for it yet.

This is probably the most PvE I've done In years, last time I really grinded PvE was when they brought back VoG.

Bungie got me again lol.

crespo

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats on Buried. I'm on close to 30 runs now with no drop, same with Navigator. It's been my priority running those dungeons since coming back to the game and it's a bit of a slap to face that I've yet to get either.

Still really enjoying D2 atm, though. Had a great time last night imbibing some Botanist gin during Rhulk pantheon, slowly getting through the whole thing only to get hard stuck at Rhulk. It's a proper challenge for my group, I'm officially unsure we'll be able to get through the last week of Pantheon after thinking we'd breeze through it. Gonna get some more serious runs in this weekend, sans imbibement.

Status
Not open for further replies.