Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the engram thing was fake news. damn...

Son of a bitch.

7AEF51DDCFD2B6FA06A8CD1EBCEABFF3A0820B22

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
did last week's milestone engrams vanish or did they carry over?

edit - oh nice they carried over

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Ugh, don't do this to me. I forgot all about this and now it's out. Should I give it a shot? I haven't touched Destiny since January...

Vctor182

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Clan Engrams

• Trials of the Nine and raid clan engrams no longer grant Trials of the Nine or raid weapons
    • These now grant Crucible and Vanguard rewards
  • Clan Engrams no longer grant rewards above the player's level when reaching 340 Power
    • The Nightfall and Crucible clan engrams will grant rewards up to 340 Power
Raid
  • Weekly lockouts for raid rewards are now class-based
  • Players running multiple instances of the same class will receive rewards only the first time they run the raid in a week

Why would you do this Bungie?

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Is the mobile app not working for anyone else? I can't check my gear or milestones. I'm assuming it needs an update for the new content, but I don't see anything yet in the App Store.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Here's a helpful guide I've made for those who wish to power level through Warmind quickly, so they can be ready to run Spire of Stars come this Friday!

Step 1. Play first on your least favorite class. (This will make sense later.)
Step 2. Before doing the campaign, get to char level 30 by doing Pub events.
Step 3. Using the 100s of tokens we all have saved up, reach level 340 by buying vendor gear. Do not use tokens or gunsmith parts until after you've hit character level 30.
Step 4. Play through the campaign.
Step 5. Do weeklies -- Strikes, XP, Flashpoint, PvP. Turn them in.
Step 6. Raid in this order: NM Levi, Prestige Levi, Lair. Remember, these are three SEPARATE raids. Do not run a prestige Levi first. You'll miss out on LL gains.
Step 7. Transfer weapons over to favorite class. Repeat all prior steps.
Step 8. Escalation Protocol.

Thanks for posting Faces. The bit about starting on your least favorite is an important bit some people might not have thought of.

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Someone on Reddit said something about the game having a new message from Bungie when you start it. Does anyone have a screenshot or the message's text? I won't be able to play until later tonight, and I'm just curious as to what it says.

LucidMomentum

Nov 18, 2017
FINALLY SFX VOLUME

Aight help me stay not dead bored at work, what do Devour Warlocks get in this expansion?

I'm ready to H U N G E R again

The Hobo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting Blues below 335 that I can't equip until level 26. Not sure why they did that.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Graviton Lance lives up to the hype.

..Not the biggest fan of its new audio, though.

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Uh what the hell is going on? Destiny framerate on PS4 Pro is shit. I haven't seen anything like this other than Death Zamboni.

Null Moon

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking hell, this sucks. I game share Destiny 2 with my brother since we live in the same house, doesn't make sense to double down on the same items. Now the second DLC comes out and he can't access it. Yeah, I'm not spending another dime on this game.

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking hell, this sucks. I game share Destiny 2 with my brother since we live in the same house, doesn't make sense to double down on the same items. Now the second DLC comes out and he can't access it. Yeah, I'm not spending another dime on this game.
Have you tried restoring licenses? I saw something from Bungie saying some people may need to do that.