• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
ya'll in for an absolute treat. I've been playing for a week - ask me anything.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
Between this and Sekiro in a few weeks, the action genre is finally getting popular again. Great OT.

Oct 28, 2017
It has been a loong time since I was so hyped... it has been too much time since DMC4 (DmC was not that bad, but it wasn't a proper DMC). Its funny, in 2008 was in college working through my degree, and my girlfriend gave me as a birthday present DMC4 for the PS3. And I was sooooo hyped. Now I'm married, working and everything and goddamit if I don't need this shit right to my veins. ONE DAY AND LET'S ROCK BABY!!

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
This will be my final OT for a game. I leave it to future DMC fans to take up the task.
tenor.gif

SenseiX

Oct 25, 2017
It has been a long ride but we're finally here. About to start my first playthrough!!

gimmmick

Nov 26, 2017
Good job OP on the game thread. Going to finally dive 8nto the series for the first t8me with 5.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I was waiting for the OT to confess my sins. I have never beaten Bloody Palace mode in DMC4 with any character. I've actually never even gotten past Berial with Dante. Around there anyway.

Amauri14

Oct 27, 2017
Danbury, CT, USA
Shit, I need to travel tomorrow and will not be at home until Monday. Well at least I'm glad that I can pre-load the game on Steam today so I will not have to wait for that long by the time I come back.

OP
OP
Dahbomb

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I was waiting for the OT to confess my sins. I have never beaten Bloody Palace mode in DMC4 with any character. I've actually never even gotten past Berial with Dante. Around there anyway.
Just say this prayer once before going to bed:

Itsuno-sama who arth thou at Capcom,
Hallowed be thy controller
Thy mercy come,
Thy game design be done,
in action gaming, as it is stylish
Give us this day our daily action gaming,
and forgive us our scrubbyness,
as we also have forgiven those who are scrubbier.
And lead us not into mediocre action games….
but deliver us Devil May Cry 5 .
Amen

oldyella

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait until Friday! Game is already pre-loaded and ready to go! Gonna get up a few hours early and play before I have to leave for work in the morning.

noomi

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Hmm I see the OP lists the order of games, but I don't see DMC: Devil May Cry mentioned... where does that game fall into the universe of DMC series?

I'm a devil may cry newcommer.