Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
also I said master but I think expert is the sweet spot early on, I keep insisting on Master (just set it to Master again on a new Crusader and now I cant change before finishing this bounty run and its killing me) but shit takes way too long to die.
Yeah Expert is what I prefer myself, it's a good mix of stuff still dying relatively fast along with leveling at a good pace. Any higher, for me, usually just isn't worth it unless I get really lucky with some solid legendary drops.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
It's pretty easy to level up. I started a wizard yesterday and I'm at level 52 right now.

I'm playing on Master and have only played two hours or so. Having A LOT more fun than I was with the Necromancer.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
It's pretty easy to level up. I started a wizard yesterday and I'm at level 52 right now.

I'm playing on Master and have only played two hours or so. Having A LOT more fun than I was with the Necromancer.
I've had it like a week and I'm almost at Paragon 600 and that's just regular playing and not powerleveling

xeroborn55

Oct 27, 2017
Got my first level 70 today, crusader, despite playing hours on ps4 and PC.

Finished the season quests to get the set and got the sweep attack build going. Good God my character does a lot of damage.

This game is pretty cool

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, why is there no mobile-readable equivalent of D3 planner? I just need something I can pull up on my phone to track the progress of my build.

Community really letting me down in this game, especially compared to Destiny.

ShinNL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Tip for anyone who are getting bored. No, better said, for everyone. You really have to try it at least once:

Try a Hardcore character, solo-only. You don't have to worry about dying as much as you think you do, but the game becomes a completely different beast with this tension. Then everything becomes important.

It's really underappreciated and underrated. People think I play hardcore because I'm masochist. It's the opposite: I really, really, don't want to die. But then you plan your skills and gear and positioning and pacing more like Darkest Dungeon than a Shoot'm'up.

Oct 25, 2017
Tip for anyone who are getting bored. No, better said, for everyone. You really have to try it at least once:

Try a Hardcore character, solo-only. You don't have to worry about dying as much as you think you do, but the game becomes a completely different beast with this tension. Then everything becomes important.

It's really underappreciated and underrated. People think I play hardcore because I'm masochist. It's the opposite: I really, really, don't want to die. But then you plan your skills and gear and positioning and pacing more like Darkest Dungeon than a Shoot'm'up.

I did a hardcore character on PS4 for the trophies and it was buttclench a few times getting stuck inside of enemies while getting AoE'd

I die so often on my wizard though that I don't have the stomach for hardcore right now.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Nah you can't way that's at lvl 40, not even fresh 70. A good stuff and build change everything. I can't compare the Monk and the Crusader at lvl40 though, I don't play often those classes.

dude was asking if he made a mistake because his level 40 is weaker than another class lvl 40, I was just saying considering that eventually it can be the strongest build in the game, then no he didnt make a mistake. Of course, I think hes going at it all wrong because for me what matter is if I like the class or not. But since he was talking purely about damage, and since level 40 means nothing, he didnt make a mistake :P

And speaking of Crusader, loving mine, definitely my next 70, hopefully some skill isnt bugged at the end game like the Necro lol. I still maintain it's the best "paladin style" representation in any game, just feels like a holy monster.

Unless it's Blackthorn's. Salvage that crap right away.

listen to captain gwen america

Last edited:

Incite

Oct 25, 2017
Can you do anything with Kanai's Cube before level 70? I seem to be missing ingredients overall constantly.

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer
Can you do anything with Kanai's Cube before level 70? I seem to be missing ingredients overall constantly.
If you can get enough Death's Breath before level 70 (it starts dropping at level 61) and you have a full set of bounty-related crafting materials, you can extract and equip some powers. But yeah, it mostly exists to be used for people who've already hit 70.

iamaustrian

Nov 27, 2017

WhiteNovember

Aug 15, 2018
My Necromancer Build is hell of fun. Made a jump in Damage from 25k to 80k and then one from 80k to 120k. Even my Primary attack hurts pretty bad and my ring gives me a second mage (4 mages with the Level 61 ability)so I can generate corpses quick and spam the cadavre attack. Few Levels until I hit lvl 70, master is way to easy atm.

And I have to say it again: The game feels so perfect. Was a joy playing it in bed on vita, but this is another Level.

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone seen the Akkhan necklace on the switch? I've collected multiple of every other set piece to the point I've been just destroying them before i realized I'd never seen the neck. I spent a few hours today doing rifts and converting set pieces and saw every other set piece at least twice (helm was a bit rare) but never saw it. I've collected probably about a dozen set necks, always the one that pairs with the ring.

So yeah, anyone seen it?

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Has anyone seen the Akkhan necklace on the switch? I've collected multiple of every other set piece to the point I've been just destroying them before i realized I'd never seen the neck. I spent a few hours today doing rifts and converting set pieces and saw every other set piece at least twice (helm was a bit rare) but never saw it. I've collected probably about a dozen set necks, always the one that pairs with the ring.

So yeah, anyone seen it?
So... I just now converted it myself. Wtf.

Oct 30, 2017
I asked this a while ago, but didn't get any answers - is there a way I can set my game to allow randoms to join/be match made into? I know how to use matchmake to join, but not how to make my games joinable.

Any help would be great!

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
I asked this a while ago, but didn't get any answers - is there a way I can set my game to allow randoms to join/be match made into? I know how to use matchmake to join, but not how to make my games joinable.

Any help would be great!
Yeah press the "+" button on the main menu/pause screen to open your privacy options. Last one is what ya want.

OP
OP
Tu101uk

Tu101uk

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
Yeah, Shield Bash wasn't cutting it past GR66 so I switched over to Sweep Attack and...

Finally made it to GR70! Primals will rain from the sky now... (not really)

Now which build to focus on? Thorns? Akkhan? Roland? So many choices... Might even start on my Demon Hunter, since she's the only other class I've enjoyed in Diablo 3 before (Turrets for the win)...

AlsoZ

Oct 29, 2017
Caved in and bought it. Started a Necromancer since I didn't buy that expansion on PC or PS4.
Chaining a wave of corpse explosions is fucking addictive.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Shield Bash wasn't cutting it past GR66 so I switched over to Sweep Attack and...

Now which build to focus on? Thorns? Akkhan? Roland? So many choices... Might even start on my Demon Hunter, since she's the only other class I've enjoyed in Diablo 3 before (Turrets for the win)...

Thorns was my favorite of the Crusader builds (maybe season 5 or 6ish I think I played). Just beware that thorns being a secondary stat makes optimizing your gear more of a pain in terms of the Mystic.

I hadn't played the Witch Doctor since before the cube's introduction. Finding a Starmetal Kukri for the first time was still unparalleled. Playing as a pet doctor again on the Switch for old times' sake.

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017

Blessed Shield build with Akkhan! Iv push GR 85 with it :), and i dont even have an ancient weapon yet lol. Make sure you get 55.6 cooldown reduction for constant Akarat.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
I need a little more CDR for permanent Vengeance uptime. Right now there's like 2 seconds between it fading and being able to cast again, and that's a pain.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Managed to push to GR80 on my Rathma Mages build. Gonna sit pretty at here for a while and grind some paragon and gear for my Pestilence Corpse Lance build.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Holy crap. Crusader running Sweep with Rolands set is wrecking the everything.

Yeah, it's pretty easy to farm T10 with a good weapon + good cube. I can't go much higher yet until I get my shield upgraded. But it's a pretty beast set.

My goal is to clear GR70 and start farming up a thorns set. Crusader is a blast to play.