Keyframe

Oct 29, 2017
I just preordered the ps5 version from amazon.ca for the code. How long does it take to receive the code after order? Does it come in a separate email or is it somewhere on the amazon website?

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I just pre ordered amazon ps5 version 10 mins ago since it appears deck isn't working yet

Haven't got code

1 gift from Rowsdower

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Rowsdower Rowsdower!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Rowsdower said:
Xbox early access code. Lightning speed. Enjoy!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Xbox series X/S Xbox series X/S: Diablo IV Early Access Code - Won by M. Wallace M. Wallace (3 entries)

ThatOneGuy

Dec 3, 2018
I'll judge for myself, but as someone who's new to diablo but not the genre I'm bummed to hear people already down on the game.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Already preordered the PC version awhile ago, but wanted a code to check it out on PS5. Preordered on amazon.de and instantly got the code. The email with it actually came before the order confirmation email lol

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Hey now, they could surprise all of us and turn the servers on in 3 hours and not have them crumble like a digestive biscuit being run over by a tank.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
what if... the server opens up 1.5 hours earlier
Best start spamming that login button now.

only-way.gif

Game Fan

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm not following this thread closely, but does the progress carry over from closed to open beta?