Disney Channel's Live Action Kim Possible - First Trailer

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles
They are going to crank these out like crazy because I can't not see this getting a lot of young viewers for their channel.

Though I would have thought with Disney money and this not being a series that the effects would have looked a little better at least. 2009 Doctor Who looked better. Well at least we got Patton being a villain.

Oct 27, 2017
This looks... really bad.

They are going to crank these out like crazy because I can't not see this getting a lot of young viewers for their channel.

Though I would have thought with Disney money and this not being a series that the effects would have looked a little better at least. 2009 Doctor Who looked better. Well at least we got Patton being a villain.
Disney Channel stuff is waaaaay lower budget than theatrical Disney. I think it's an entirely different part of the company than Walt Disney Studios.

Oct 27, 2017
Strange that they really didn’t show Ron in the trailer. Ditto for a couple of flashes of Shego Drakken doesn’t look too bad (save for no blue). Least he kinda sounds like John DiMaggio.

Kim...I don’t know. I think the kid looks way too small. But maybe that’s the angle they’re aiming towards?