Status
Not open for further replies.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Question regarding the bundle. I have an ESPN account and a Hulu account and I canceled my Hulu sub but I would think the account is still there and I never had a ESPN+ sub(I wonder if it even uses the same account as the ESPN normal account). Does getting the bundle connect to those accounts or does it give you a completely new one?

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I can't watch squat. The best I could do within Disney+ is choose a Chewbacca avatar.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Yes and the profiles are amazing because of the wide array of characters.

Dolphin avatar for the win.

Thanks Nat Geo!

6d41d5ef9d5f9582fa245b20c54d46ec74023541.jpg

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Words cannot describe my disappointment that The Simpsons is in the cropped version only.

That shit should be ILLEGAL

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
One thing kind of neat is they didn't edit out the Coca Cola advertisement from the beginning of the 1955 Mickey Mouse Club(before the theme song), most reissues of old TV shows tend to cut those.

Static Veins

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Well I was already to give the mouse my money but apparently the whole thing is absolutely VPN-proof? Not great as I'm currently living out in China.

The real kick in the teeth though? I work for Disney...

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
None of the browsing features work on Apple TV right now (probably getting hammered) but streaming works on via the main screen!
Boy Meets World, right in the feels

Skyejack

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Do you happen to know where? I go to my account options on apple tv and the 'connected apps' and disney plus is not on there to toggle on/off, unless I am missing it somewhere else in the app?
This happened to me as well. I had to keep starting and closing the app on my iPhone to finally get the Apple TV app to pick it up.

JamesQuall

Oct 27, 2017
Subscribed to the bundle as someone who already had Hulu and ESPN+. I cancelled my ESPN to prepare for this, as that was billed through Google Play, so I'm not entirely sure how it would have handled that situation.

My Hulu account continues to be billed separate ($5.99/month), but that means the bundle only costs me $7. Pretty great deal, as I'm essentially getting Disney+ for about $1.50 a month on top of what I was paying for ESPN and Hulu.

Last edited:

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
I know stuff is kind of busted atm but anyone used the Roku app yet and if so how is it? Roku is my go-to media device so I plan to use the app on there unless it's uniquely bad.

Tried the Android app and it's....okay, but seems to have some issues loading series pages. I'm guessing that's related to the general loading issues so I'll wait and see how it is once things smooth out.

Rapscallion

Oct 25, 2017
Verizon's not letting me sign in for whatever reason to get the deal. I'm hoping it's just that the site is getting flooded.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
Probably answered already, but do we have any idea of how long it will be before new releases that are only on digital/home video right now get added to plus? I.e. Toy Story 4, Lion King, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.