• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Can somebody please tell me why the new Terra and Kefka costumes are £10 each. What the fuck is that. That's double the price of a character.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't feel like making a thread but Squall is getting the KH outfit like the leak said.

Disappointed it isn't the KH2 version which looks so much better plus the hair for NT model looks weird.

It is interesting that the weapon is going to be a keyblade.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I got to the final boss in the story yesterday, and boy is it some hot bullshit.

I've been attempting it with Terra as my main followed by two other spell casters in my party, with HP Regen and Perfect Guard as my EX Skills. I got as far as his second form but that's it.

Any surefire setups I should try?

SantosStrife

Oct 27, 2017
I got to the final boss in the story yesterday, and boy is it some hot bullshit.

I've been attempting it with Terra as my main followed by two other spell casters in my party, with HP Regen and Perfect Guard as my EX Skills. I got as far as his second form but that's it.

Add the EX Skill Share HP to your allies, they have infinite life's and will restore your HP when you need.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017

Emperor and the move where he makes a bunch of floating mine-orbs cheeses bosses real good, since all of the mines count as hits and deal hundreds of bravery damage, leading to fast breaks and incapacitations.

The trick to the last boss's second form is just being super close, most of his stuff can't hit you and if you use moves like the one above, you just keep him permanently locked up and unable to do anything.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Just bought this on sale the other day, having some fun with i right now but missing my main from 012, are we expecting more characters or is this it?

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Just bought this on sale the other day, having some fun with i right now but missing my main from 012, are we expecting more characters or is this it?
Three more characters are planned for this year. There might be a character reveal this month or in July if they take their time. I think a lot of people want to believe it's Tifa right now, but who knows. :)

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So about those primal tracks. I really need the detail on them. I see it's coming to NT but please tell me it's coming stateside as well.

rukloveis

Nov 13, 2017

Bartz 3rd form

EAUfUG7W4AI3w7O

Ace 3rd form

EAUgVbVXsAEMbyf

Jan 11, 2018
Love that Lightning dress. It needs to be an option for Cloud in the cross-dressing mini-game in the FFVII Remake, along with a pink wig!

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a bundle of some sort for all these extra characters they've been adding?

Jan 11, 2018
Technically, Gabranth is more of an anti-hero isn't he? A bit like Delita in Tactics. It's a bit odd there's no villain rep from XV yet.

harry the spy

Oct 25, 2017
So this in on sale. I only want to buy it for the ff tactics elements. I'm not going to play multiplayer. Should I bother?

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
So this in on sale. I only want to buy it for the ff tactics elements. I'm not going to play multiplayer. Should I bother?

I wouldn't bother. The Tactics elements is basically just Ramza, and story wise he's in a 3 minute post game cutscene that was added in a patch lmao.

It doesn't have the story included, but if you're curious about the game, try the free edition (hell, Ramza might be one of the current free characters on rotation). If you enjoy that, that's basically all the full game is, but with a short story mode which is effectively like the new MK stories, so cutscenes and fights.