• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
T4q3PnO.png

Update: Included a twitter thread from today putting things in more detail.

It's pretty clear now that DMC5 and RE2 Remake are making a big splash at E3 this year! New news should bring about a new thread.

Last edited:

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for making it KZX, as I said in the topic while a development of something already having a topic, this means essential confirmation that it's happening so I think it deserves it's own thread.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
HERE WE GO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
c41.gif

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
G9yMRR0.gif

I'm so so happy, even if i was 100% sure about dmc5 happening... BASED ITSUGOD PLEASE BLESS US ONE MORE TIME

Azajabar

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Monk's Cafe
I am very excited to see Resident Evil 2, it will be very interesting if they do something like The Evil Within 2's gameplay with it

Demogorgon

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Excellent. Hopefully next year will be the return of Dino Crisis and Resident Evil VIII :)

#Capcom4ever

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Time for Itsuno to remind everyone who the king of stylish character action is.