Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Time for Itsuno to remind everyone who the king of stylish character action is.
a786053fb8ba4aadd98e7e310d9f18d6.gif

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
Resident Evil 2 has so much to live up to. I really hope it's good but I feel I'm too biased towards the original that any changes they make might make me overreact. Hopefully it has a good showing at E3!

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just hope they aren't dumb enough to just show a CG trailer and call it a day.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
From what we've heard of REMAKE 2 I think easily has potential to be my favorite game of all time. I might legit cry

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
200.gif

Really hoping Capcom nails both of these. They've been on a really nice uptick in quality lately (outside of MVCI).

... I don't really doubt DMCV will kill it. Itsuno is too absurdly consistent. Remake 2 is just going to be damn interesting.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
I just hope they aren't dumb enough to just show a CG trailer and call it a day.

So this is not me knowing ANYTHING, this is pure speculation.

But I fully believe REmake 2 (and DMCV now) are fiscal year 2018 games, IE releasing before March 31st, 2019.

The Resident Evil games AND Devil May Cry games are famous for demos. All the DMC games had demos before release. RE2 was the first RE game to have a demo (packed with the original game's director's cut), but the whole series has had demos throughout. More recently RE4 had a public GameSpot demo, RE5 had an online demo to play with a friend, RE6 had a demo with Dragon's Dogma, Revelations 1 had a 3DS demo, and RE7 had a demo released at the same time as the E3 reveal. Of note, the RE7 E3 demo did EXTREMELY well for Capcom.

I don't know if this is happening, but I am betting both games are releasing within a year of being revealed, and both may have demos before release, if not at E3's reveal. It might be one has an E3 demo and whichever one releases first will have a demo for the other included.

Last edited:

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Resident Evil 2 has so much to live up to. I really hope it's good but I feel I'm too biased towards the original that any changes they make might make me overreact. Hopefully it has a good showing at E3!
Yeah, this is where I'm at with RE2. I've pretty much made peace with the fact that it's probably not going to be the remake I hoped it'd be and not end up being a game for me, but it should be great for the people looking forward to it.

DMC5 though, really can't wait to see if/how Itsuno's raised the bar for action games in any capacity.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
So ready. Again, most of y'all don't know how much I need this, with what I'm going through life at the moment!

koutoru

Oct 27, 2017
So many leaks happening that even E3's own twitter account though E3 started already.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So this is not me knowing ANYTHING, this is pure speculation.

But I fully believe REmake 2 (and DMCV now) are fiscal year 2018 games, IE releasing before March 31st, 2019.

The Resident Evil game AND Devil May Cry games are famous for demos. All the DMC games had demos before release. RE2 was the first RE game to have a demo (packed with the original game's director's cut), but the whole series has had demos throughout. More recently RE4 had a public GameSpot demo, RE5 had an online demo to play with a friend, RE6 had a demo with Dragon's Dogma, Revelations 1 had a 3DS demo, and RE7 had a demo released at the same time as the E3 reveal. Of note, the RE7 E3 demo did EXTREMELY well for Capcom.

I don't know if this is happening, but I am betting both games are releasing within a year of being revealed, and both may have demos before release, if not at E3's reveal. It might be one has an E3 demo and whichever one releases first will have a demo for the other included.

Yeah that's certainly a possibility but at the same time MVCI's demo hurt the game a lot so dunno if Capcom will try to be more careful.

Oct 30, 2017
...... I can't believe it, I will see REmake 2 in few days only.....

Just the idea of this makes me freaked out.

OMG I CANNOT WAIT :O

robotzombie

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if any of those weird people desperately adamant that DMC5 doesn't exist despite all overwhelming evidence to the contrary are still holding strong

Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly trying to think if there has been a game that has been leaked harder and for a longer stretch of time then Devil May Cry 5? It's almost impressive Capcom never tapped out and just announced it because this is ridiculous even for them.