• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dark Crystal by way of Final Fantasy Tactics I guess?

There wasn't a ton for me this year.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Where are Hero and Banjo in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

Where is that Seiken Densetsu 3 (Trials of Mana) remake?

Where is Animal Crossing? Where is BotW 2?

Where is No More Heroes III?

Oct 27, 2017
Tales of Arise
New Zelda
Phantasy Star Online 2
Elden Ring
Trials of Mana Remake

That's pretty much it. To be fair, this is kind of a gap year since next gen starts in 2020. And Nintendo had a ton of previously announced games already that fill up the latter half of this year, so it would have been weird see a lot of new announcements from them.

I will admit, I forgot about No More Heroes III until I saw it mentioned in here. But can you blame me? All we got was like a 50 second teaser for that title.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
BOTW2
Gods and Monsters
Ghostwire Tokyo
Elden Ring

Pretty low key announcements in terms of how much we know about each game, but I'm sure I will play them all. Watch Dogs 3 also looked good.

funtastrophe

Oct 25, 2017
Off the cuff, I remember Zelda, Zelda, the Devolver Digital ripoff compilation, and that DD game where you're basically The Thing. I still haven't gotten a chance to play Gun Dungeon, though.

One problem is that it's hard to remember when games are featured at E3 but were revealed earlier as opposed to being introduced there. I'm pretty sure Doom Eternal was already known before then, right?

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Ghost wire Tokyo , 12 minutes and bunch others I see vividly in my head but can't remember the name of. E3 was solid this year.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Without reading the thread, animal crossing.

I usually love E3, but no game play basically equals no interest for me

Although watch dogs looks great.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
VII Remake stole the show so it's okay to forget the new announcements, but BotW 2 is also a thing.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
What even is this? Of course people remember.

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Ghostwire Tokio was the most interesting trailer to me, im curious to see more of it and its gameplay.

Watch Dogs 3 looking great, but its Ubisoft so they will not get my money at launch. But defenetly interested in playing it later.

12 Minutes, a game created by a Portuguese dev. As a Portuguese myself will buy it, but i was already interested in it from the E3 Trailer.

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
That Watch Dogs game where you can play as a granny with a taser, and Luigi's Mansion 3.

Sonicfan1373

Nov 24, 2017
-BotW 2
-Trials of Mana Remake
-Ni No Kuni Remaster
-Panzer Dragoon
-Watch Dogs 3
-Witcher 3 Switch

(I also really want to play Zelda Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 3, Animal Crossing New Horizons, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Pokemon S&S, Cyber Punk 2077, Astral Chain, but they were technically announced before E3)

Prelude

Oct 25, 2017
Spiritfarer and Ghostwire Tokyo.

Forgot about Elden Ring, that wasn't a very remarkable trailer.

funtastrophe

Oct 25, 2017
Without reading the thread, animal crossing.

I was wondering about this... does the OP consider title reveals the point where the game has been announced? The upcoming Animal Crossing had a spot in 2018's E3 presentation, and it's the same game. On the other hand, it was just a vague logo with a release timeframe promise (which ended up broken, but whatevs). If that counts for 2018, would Metroid Prime 4 count or not, given that the logo is for a game that sort of stopped development and is being replaced from the ground up by a different team.

Actual answer: I am overthinking everything. :D

Edit: I remembered a new one that hadn't been mentioned! The reboot of the game starring BJ Blazkowitz's titular grandson, Commander Keen. Independent of the apparent quality of the game, I'm kind of sad that they've given up on the family tree that had been built up there.

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Breath of the Wild sequel is the obvious one for me.

These other games are games I am interested in, but possibly won't pick up, starting from most interest:
- Trials of Mana remake
- Gods and Monsters
- Watch_Dogs 3