• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Eh, I remember games that were announced. But I'm really mostly interested in games that had been announced prior to the latest E3. Maybe Watch_Dogs Legion is something I'll give a go if reviews are stellar.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
i thought and couldn't tihink of a game announced at e3...

are games announced at e3?

Godzilla24

Nov 12, 2017
Yep Gears of War 5, Outer Worlds, Blair Witch all coming out on gamepass. Truly Day one. Not just talk.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
Besides the biggest ones I remember:
Lego SW Skywalker Saga
DBZ Kakarot
No More Heroes 3
Ghostwire Tokyo
Gods and Monsters

Tesser

Writer/Critic at Hardcore Gamer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Wait, what was the name of that one game by so-and-so with youknowwho in it...y'know the one where they did the thing with the thingy-ma-bob and then the other guy was like: "....m8 plz" and kinda did the thing with THE OTHER thing, only way better...or sumin.

Can't remember.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Not really, because it's impossible for CGI trailers to sell me on a game, unless it's a sequel I already wanted.

The problem with CGI trailer announcements is that they drop out of your brain and fade away as quickly as they came. Actual gameplay demos on the other hand..

Deleted member 4067

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Elden Ring
Deathloop
Ghostwire Tokyo
Breath Of The Wild 2
Animal Crossing
Luigi's Mansion 3
Watch Dogs Legion

Awful thread

Timewarp

Oct 27, 2017
I'm asking myself the same thing, as if OP is looking to validate some self belief that this E3 was somehow forgettable.

Loads of stuff from E3 that I want to play, personally.
It was rather forgettable for me. Cyberpunk, Watch Dogs 3, and Banjo in Smash were the only impressions that lingered. This thread reminded me of the other games I want to check out, but didn't really stick with me past the E3 buzz. The show overall didn't have the impact of previous years.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Ghostwire Tokyo

tenor.gif

Deathloop, plenty of indie games that probably weren't "announced" at E3 but got their big time on the stage there (12 Minutes) etc etc

Otakunofuji

Oct 27, 2017
I was actually just thinking this today. It's only been a month and I've already forgotten pretty much everything about this E3 except the stupid Keanu thing.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
It was rather forgettable for me. Cyberpunk, Watch Dogs 3, and Banjo in Smash were the only impressions that lingered. This thread reminded me of the other games I want to check out, but didn't really stick with me past the E3 buzz. The show overall didn't have the impact of previous years.

I hear that, it definitely isn't going to be for everyone. No year is. Just the positioning of the thread is weird lol

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Spiritfarer left quite an impression on me. I'm really excited for it to come out, whenever it does.
There are others, but that's the one I'm interested in playing the most.

OP
OP

Jingo

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Alright, really didnt want to stir up and talk trash about this e3, i was just thinkin about it today and couldnt honestly think of a game i wanted to play that i saw the e3, maybe i have alzheimer but after reading this thread i remembered ghostwire tokyo and elden ring, i dont know, maybe cgi trailers dont stick with me.

I remembered very well of ff7 but i dont wanna play that.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Breath of the Wild 2 and Elden Ring are high on my want list.

It wasn't announced at this E3, but what I saw of Doom Eternal this year is what got me interested.

Goatwire Tokyo looks good, too. Cybergoats.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Elden Ring and that's that lol.
Oh, BotW 2, but I was actually disappointed when that was announced so I guess my brain kind of forgot, then was reminded of it like a couple of days ago, then forgot again.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Empire of Sin was by far the most interesting announcement for me. Sid Meier's Pirates, but with gansgters.

I'm also salivating on the screens of Trials of Mana from time to time. I've been praying for a quality action RPG for a while, and my prayers were answered at this E3 in the best way possible.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
From memory:

Marvel's Avengers
Watch Dogs: Legion
GreedFall
Astral Chain
Tales of Arise
Pokemon Sword and Shield
Fire Emblem: The Three Houses
Jedi: Fallen Order
DBZ: Kakarot
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: Black Order

There's another four or so I wanna play but I think I did pretty good.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
12 Minutes
Blair Witch
Elden Ring
Ghostwire Tokyo
Death Loop

..feels like this thread ain't goin the way OP thought?

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Very excited for Ghostwire Tokyo, No More Heroes 3 and the new Zelda.

Pretty interested to see how Deathloop and Elden Ring turn out too.

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
LITERALLY only Trials of Mana Remake/Collection of Mana and FF7 Re

Fake Edit: PSO 2 but i don't count that because i just remembered it based on posts in this thread
Fake Edit 2.0: Tales of Arise because again, someone mentioned it and i forgot

Last edited:

Aztorian

Jan 3, 2018
It has been like a month. Must have had some new kind of drugs if you can't remember anything from E3 (if you followed it).

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Most of the games I'm most excited for were already announced but Gods & Monsters was the first new thing to jump to mind, mostly because I just posted in an AC thread

I personally don't really associate new game announcements with their respective E3's after a few weeks have passed, though. Just seems like a lot of mental cataloguing for no real reason.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Be honest, a game you want to play.

Do we need to know names specifically? 'cause the first ones that sprung to mind were "That One With The Deer" and "That One With The Time Loop". Friends episode naming!

There's also ones I can offer names for - Trials of Mana is right up there, and I'm... not quite interested, but curious about the Dark Crystal Tactics title.