here
my oldest Boxer died right before 13 unfortunately

cancer

she was a fighter and a friend

tuxfool

Oct 25, 2017
Labrador-Something.

1FGuScK.jpg

The "something" part hasn't really affected her much, she's very much a Labrador.

Pancho

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
The people that are just saying what dog breed they have without picture should get banned
Just saying
Show me the god damned pups!

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
I'll post pictures tomorrow since it's late , but I have 2 wonderful dogs, a Pit/Pug mix named Brownie and a French Bulldog named Giorno. Getting them has certainly helped with the depression I've been dealing with. So what dogs does ERA have?

I have two shiba (one with a Jojo name too) and a fluffball shih tzu/pekingnese mix.

jesu

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
UK
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
She's 13, which is ancient for that breed really.
And she looks it, warty old bag.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
greyhounds are so cute, I've always wanted to care for one

lanky babies

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I need more Corgis in this thread.

No dog currently, but my family had a golden retriever years ago. They are damn awesome dogs; would have one again!

Also English Bulldogs are the shit.

ConceptX612

Dec 27, 2017
D15F5082-10AA-4011-9AF7-D961F1EB0375.jpeg

I'm 100% sure she's mixed breed. She's crazy and smart. I found her last year in front of my house while coming back from work.

Oct 31, 2017
bdw9d0.jpg

Three smooth collies
The blue merle female in the back is 10 year old Maci
The sable fellow on the right is 2 year old Charley
And the tricolor puppy on the left is 5 month old Victoria

We got Maci from collie rescue when she was a year old, while Charley and Victoria came from a breeder. Charley is an uncle to Victoria - his dad is the father of Victoria's mother.

PoppaBK

Oct 27, 2017
A 15ish old shih tzu (likely mixed with something as he is huge) and a 10ish old terrier mix of some sort. My shih tzu is a grumpy old man 95% of the time, except for when he is out for a walk when he is a puppy again. The terrier is a big weeny, who cries and wines at anything. He also has an extra long pallette and frequently starts choking in his own tongue.

StaffyManasse

Oct 28, 2017
bdw9d0.jpg

Three smooth collies

We got Maci from collie rescue when she was a year old, while Charley and Victoria came from a breeder. Charley is an uncle to Victoria - his dad is the father of Victoria's mother.

So looking at the picture you are from Australia?

My doggo is my Staffy, who is eight years old and I love him so much. My profile pic is him.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
D15F5082-10AA-4011-9AF7-D961F1EB0375.jpeg

I'm 100% sure she's mixed breed. She's crazy and smart. I found her last year in front of my house while coming back from work.
bdw9d0.jpg

Three smooth collies

Where do you all the get these Inception dogs?

kierwynn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Me and Odoru have a long hair dachshund princess and a mini Australian shepherd. The aussie is 5 months and the princess is 3 years old.

Our babies

EayNuSk.jpg

Better picture of the princess
XUuSPfY.jpg

Bonus battle picture
SAyElWO.jpg

The aussie is named Richter, so we figure Juliet is actually Dracula and they're destined to battle.

Kreve

Design Director
Verified
Oct 27, 2017

This is Spoons!

Her DNA test said she is:
50% Pomeranian
25% Staffordshire Terrier
12.5% Chow
12.5% Hunting/Herding

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Max the German Shepherd.

He loves mud and snow, and will find the single mud puddle in any dog park.

maxdog.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Great Danes.

Because there are dogs and there are Danes. Can't imagine not sharing my life with these magnificent creatures. They're simply the best and you've got to be owned by one to know why.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
My Siberian Husky passed away the other year, rescue we had for 10 years, never doing a SH again XD. Grew up around German shepherds, Australian Shepherds and an Antolian Sheperd mix. Wanting to get a puppy soon and actually train the dog from the beginning for a change. Leaning towards standard Poodle(although Sheltie/aussies are also on my to consider list)

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I got a 10 month old Golden Retriever

My mom said to me that she hates dogs, but yeaterday i got both stealing mangoes together