• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, this is it guys. No more digging on Don for the black hole theory or that other shit. You drop truth like that and you good with me.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
He is not wrong.
White supremacists are a bigger menace than basically everything else inside the US.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Remember that dude who had a massive bomb in his basement ready to hit the elections (or something to that effect), that news was drowned out fast.

base_two

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so glad CNN gives him journalistic freedom these days because he is on point almost every night about this stuff.

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
Of course but let's not get it twisted . Saying white men instead of supremacists is click bait level headline at end of day even if it's not meant to be .

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Damn he really said that? That's amazing, racists are gonna go after him hard though, but I guess they are already sending bombs to CNN so the cat is already out of the bag

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
What that I've never liked Don Lemon and have a hard time watching him when he's on CNN? Thought my post was clear.

It read like you had a recent receipt that you wanted to pull.
I joked just about a week ago over nothing specifically that Don was going to be the hero that we need but not the one that we want. I think it was another hand off between shows. Dude has been fed up with shit for a while now.
He's getting that on the job training that most believe that they're above needing.

Oct 28, 2017
Don meant radical white right wing extremists. White men is far to broad. Call your enemies out by their proper name. They have earned it.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Of course but let's not get it twisted . Saying white men instead of supremacists is click bait level headline at end of day even if it's not meant to be .
It's not just about White Supremacists though. Statistically, White people are killing more people with guns in America no matter which way you look at it. And yes it's because there are more of us, but it's true nonetheless.

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
Iirlhz8.gif

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
User warned: antagonizing other members with derogatory language

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, he's not wrong. Sure, maybe white men as a whole is a little broad, but from what I can see, they're causing the most harm.

Imagine if a bunch of black guys rolled into Charlottesville with tiki torches & khakis. "Both sides" wouldn't be to blame in that situation.

HamCormier

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
I feel like a lot of white terrorist attacks aren't labeled as such by the media and are thus missing in that page

Right! Could be! Like, hate crimes maybe? https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2016/topic-pages/offenders

Turns out it's true for Hate crime!

Race
In 2016, race was reported for 5,770 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 46.3 percent were White.
  • 26.1 percent were Black or African American.
  • 7.7 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 0.8 percent (46 offenders) were Asian.
  • 0.8 percent (45 offenders) were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.1 percent (7 offenders) were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 18.1 percent were unknown

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
considering most of the mass shootings are from white men, he's not wrong. That's not even getting into right wing extremism.

Shinku_King

Nov 11, 2017
I meeeeaaaannn he isn't wrong pretty much every recent mass shooting is some white guy going nuts or some white men/women writing or saying racists stuff.