• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
No Invasion mode is unfortunate. It's part of the reason I even bought the game last year because it sounded fun. Wish the horde mode had a co-op option.

Dec 23, 2017
All this game needs an I will be in on it. This game was made for a horde mode. Very excited. Even though I have a switch and it means I will have to wait to get it.

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
celebrate-gif.gif

FUCK YES!

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
Not interested in Horde mode, the whole game are waves and waves of enemies.

Invasion mode was the most interesting mode, but most likely they just couldnt achieve it.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
you need a fast paced game for this kind of thing so I'm not sure how this'd work

nStruct

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Seattle, WA
It's a bummer we never got invasion, but at this point I'd definitely take the horde mode over it. Can't wait to check it out!

direct_quote

Oct 25, 2017
Yes please, Doom Eternal showing more and more it is a character action game. Glad to see they are still adding game modes and stuff, hope support is continued up until their next game release!

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I thought the game was a Horde mode? 🤣

Super surprised this is not coop.

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really really really hope they revisit the INVASION mode idea, as that kind of Souls invasion mechanic is just fucking eternal gobstoppers of fun.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
This is exactly the sort of game to benefit from a horde mode. And isn't there a mod that already does that?

Basically Devil Daggers but in Doom Eternal.

Eugene's Axe

Jan 17, 2019
This is great. I must confess that I would love something like orcs must die but with Doom. Now this horde mode might be the closest I get to that.