• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if DCU is going to die. I like the access to comics. :(
The plan could be:
DCU = cheaper/more niche
HBO Max = more expensive/broader appeal/contains all of DCU + other content
If that's the plan they may eventually feel that there's not enough justification for DCU, but I could see DCU coinciding with HBO Max even if HBO Max has most or even all of the content on DCU (along with lots of additional content, but at a higher price point).

Vee

Oct 27, 2017
I know Marvels announcements are trending and all but... A S2 for Doom Patrol is way more exciting to me than anything Marvel announced lol(shang chi sounds cool, but wheres Kamala or She Hulk lol)

Chiaroscuro

Oct 25, 2017
I know Marvels announcements are trending and all but... A S2 for Doom Patrol is way more exciting to me than anything Marvel announced lol(shang chi sounds cool, but wheres Kamala or She Hulk lol)

Well DP really deserves it. But as your other questions, Kamala can't happen before establishing Captain Marvel in the present, as she is her role model (probably CM2 will do that). As for She-Hulk, Universal.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Vote for Doom Patrol in the TV Show of the Year thread!

www.resetera.com

2019 ERA TV Show of the Year + TV Fail of the Year Voting Thread! Cast your votes!

*Rules* - Each person makes a list of up to 10 entries. No more than 10, please. Their #1 will get 10 points, #2 will get 9 points, #3 will get 8, and so on. Unranked lists will not be tallied. Do not list more than one show per number (eg. no ties). - Editing is permitted for as long as the...

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
Well DP really deserves it. But as your other questions, Kamala can't happen before establishing Captain Marvel in the present, as she is her role model (probably CM2 will do that). As for She-Hulk, Universal.

She-Hulk is getting a Disney+ show isn't she? And the Universal thing only applies to feature films for Hulk, She-Hulk and Namor. Doing a TV show or having them as an additional character to someone else's movie or an ensemble feature are the workarounds.

Chiaroscuro

Oct 25, 2017
She-Hulk is getting a Disney+ show isn't she? And the Universal thing only applies to feature films for Hulk, She-Hulk and Namor. Doing a TV show or having them as an additional character to someone else's movie or an ensemble feature are the workarounds.

Wow, digging old replies. Yes, you are right. But army the time I was referring to Marvel Movies announcements.

Oct 27, 2017
A normal network show has about a month to two between filming and airing.

A normal network show will vary wildly during the season. They start several months ahead and eat into that as the season goes on, sometimes down to as little as a couple weeks ahead. Of course this doesn't work on shows that require a lot of CGI, they need more of a buffer.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
A normal network show will vary wildly during the season. They start several months ahead and eat into that as the season goes on, sometimes down to as little as a couple weeks ahead. Of course this doesn't work on shows that require a lot of CGI, they need more of a buffer.
Even CGI heavy shows like The Flash follow this closely. And yes, they catch up because filming one episode takes two weeks.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
What I meant was that CGI heavy shows don't get quite that close, not that they don't close up, sorry for being unclear.
The Flash finale - the most CGI heavy episode - from filming to airing is less than 2 months. They film the finale around March 20, they air around May 15 in normal years.
Doom Patrol was filming the finale around March 20, and it will air about 10 weeks after June 25. Meaning five months later.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
just finished the 1st season, and so glad S2 airs next month already!!!
really really loved it.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That first poster with their heads looks so weirdly photoshopped, but I imagine that's somewhat intentional. The second poster is great, and so does Dorothy!

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
CKJacPH.png

All i needed to see xD

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, that's what got me thinking he'll show up. Shame Flex is just a small silhouette when Danny the Brick has made it onto the main line-up. Wonder what the donkey is doing there since Nobody isn't in this series.

It's probably a mix of familiar easter eggs and hints in the background but Danny, Dorothy & the butterflies in the foreground would hints towards ongoing plots. I don't know though, I was blindsided a few times with the first season.