• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandage

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
He stayed in character..

He let his entire outtro play..

You don't do these things if you're in serious legal trouble the way that people are speculating right now. And if you need relevant proof, go watch how he handled addressing his audience when someone shot at his house or when he came clean about being unfaithful.

People passing judgement that seemingly have never watched this person's streams.
I'm not saying he's in legal trouble. I just have trouble believing this is a PR stunt. I doubt YouTube or FB are going to pay him millions when that didn't work out with bigger names.
So what's the angle? Whats the pay off?
I dont buy it.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017

8:05 you can hear "let's go hands up" with max volume/headphones

edit: it's from the roblox vid, not the microphone

That is really, REALLY faint, but yeah I hear it.
I can hear it due to priming but we sure it's not part of the video he's watching?
I thought you were kidding but you can.
holy shit. yeah if you max volume its there.
Uh yeah, I hear it too. Whoa.
Yup heard it and then he goes "fuck!"
yep... i hear it

also that flinch a few seconds earlier looked legit
Oh shit I hear it too on max volume
Is that the feds??? Woooooow

👇
Sounds like glass breaking at 8:05

tenor.gif

Deleted member 57578

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 7, 2019
I don't think it's a PR stunt, but don't forget this all arose out of the fact that his new promo had an easter egg saying 'Stay tuned for the 29th' (i.e. Monday). You sorta can't blame people for speculating on account of that.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Should watch the video he is watching and listen for that hands up audio before saying it's happening in his background

Also y'all with these high end studio headphones need new headphones if I can hear it clear as day from my android phone speaker

Edit : thanks ZeoVGM

I had to change audio settings to hear it more clearly. But it's from the Roblox video anyways so who cares.

Dizzy Ukulele

Oct 28, 2017
I still think it's a publicity stunt. Even if Twitch aren't in on it, they've been played.

If it was anything criminal, surely he'd already be in police custody.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
In front of a complete lack of new information for a very long time, and due to the very speculative nature of these events that can and has lead this thread into places that aren't necessarily healthy nor productive, we have decided to temporarily close it until more solid and verified information comes to light. Feel free to report this thread whenever that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.