Altera

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I find it funny that everyone is praising Cygames for trying to fix the shitty anti-player summon system it implemented itself.
I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo made them to do this against their will.

I remember after Nintendo told them to make the summon rates better, Cygames said something like they'd be making a lot more money if Nintendo wasn't calling the shots.

frankabus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm very interested in seeing how both the popularity and revenue of the game tracks after these changes are made.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
5 star units were pretty darn important when I last played, especially in places like PVP, because of stat breakpoints. But that's not even getting into another problem: Randomized natures for units. Spending all my currency trying to get a character I like, getting two of said unit, and BOTH being -atk/spd (it's been a while) on an offensive focused unit. Maybe they've finally introduced a way to change your units nature, I don't know.

They did. Merging removes banes now

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, no. I've spent 300+ orbs about 3 times during my time playing without a single 5 star. 800-900 orbs without a single 5 star during just those periods. Having no guaranteed units makes the rates garbage. I can do a 11 pull in FFRK, get a guaranteed item from the banner, and still on average get multiple 5 and 6 star items. I can play Bang Dream, do a 10 pull, and am at least guaranteed a 3 star, which are the bread and butter of many of your teams and barely weaker than a 4 star.

Rng is rng mate

I've pulled 6 green five star units with free to play orbs in the last two months...chasing a 4 star unit I still don't have... which is like 150 orbs tops....

I've spent over 500 quartz on the current fate go banner without getting a single ssr, someone could get multiple copies of Gil or bride Nero with rng luck with the same amount

It is what it is

Ganransu

Nov 21, 2017
Well, Xander being awesome should come to the surprise of no one. The fact that he isn't the MC is one of the biggest tragedies in gaming.
After getting 2 Xander from two 5 star tickets, while I was still missing almost every character from the list... Yeah, no. Xander is the worst.

I hate this world.

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, free Alfonse. I want to say Marth is probably in the summon pool, but I can't think of other element for Marth except Light.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
They just released a notice that summoning will now cost less wyrmrite and diamantium.

Singles:
Before: 150 Wyrmrite
After: 120 Wyrmrite

Tenfolds:
Before: 1500 Wyrmrite
After: 1200 Wyrmrite

They will also be compensating everyone retroactively with this change giving eldwater
Link

Chalphy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Event trailer featuring Marth, Fjorm, and Veronica, with a sinister appearance by Loki.

Candescence

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, the FEH crossover is neat, but I'm still not sure why I should try this out when I'm already playing Honkai Impact 3rd, which has better visuals and feels kinda like a proper console spectacle fighter, even if it's a bit shallow. I'm gonna be playing the new FGO event because Fate, but I don't even play FEH anymore, I just log in daily and occasionally do summons. And I'm not sure the new event and the promise of a better gacha is gonna be appealing enough for me to even bother with Dragalia.

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Before the bonuses tomorrow, I've got 3 ten summon tickets, just under 10,000 wrymite, and I don't even know how many single summon tickets

I'm ready. Gimme gimme.