Lusamine

Oct 25, 2017
Not having a paid banner is such a bad decision for this game because it is already heavily struggling in the market. New players won't do shit for the game because they haven't implemented proper powercreep to not make the hardest content a disaster for even longtime-players.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Not having a paid banner is such a bad decision for this game because it is already heavily struggling in the market. New players won't do shit for the game because they haven't implemented proper powercreep to not make the hardest content a disaster for even longtime-players.

Gala will be same time as this, so it should offset the lack of a specific cross-over banner.

There's a distinct lack of assets from MegaMan beyond art and music, so I assume Capcom did not want to share revenue.

Rae

Mar 7, 2019
I like free collab heroes. I have to say I've hit a bit of all on DL since there's just preparing for raiding and I don't want to raid on my phone.

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
The cross over Fire Emblem event was the best event in the game to me, so I'll be looking forward to this.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The event is out and the attention to detail is through the roof. This is an amazing crossover regardless of how batshit out of left field it is/was.

Candescence

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The event is out and the attention to detail is through the roof. This is an amazing crossover regardless of how batshit out of left field it is/was.
The lack of narrative content is an enormous disappointment, however. Like, Megs doesn't even get any dialogue whatsoever. No story scenes, no nothin'. This event would be perfect otherwise, but the lack of story or dialogue bumps this down to just an A-tier event rather than S-tier. Seriously, it's a big enough bugbear for me that I was half-tempted to say B-tier out of sheer salt.

Maybe it was because they timed this before Chapter 11 came out, because then the cast would've at least been acquainted with the concept of androids otherwise.