Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Here's the English dub for both Dramatic Finishes (Trunks vs. Fused Zamasu & Vegito Blue vs. Fused Zamasu).

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Purely flight related:

As I said, flight time like 5 seconds. Ends automatically after that. Anything that's not an S or his Wall of Light special ends it immediately.
-L/M/H gives you a slash (Eternal Justice) Basically G.Black's Gold slicer without the fireballs.
-His Wall of Light special, he activates a timed lighting blast depending on button. L (small delay), M (longer delay), delay with two blasts. If you block anything it shuts it down.
-You can 2H/down smash out of it which ends it.
-Repeating the command again the ends it.
-You can block in flight.
-His jumping/flight S are three ki blasts, so you can combine that w/ Wall of Light & 2H or the L/M/H slashes to do some damage.
Forget what I said about the 5 second flight limit. You can go flight mode and stack L/M/H Walls of Light specials... If you do all of them you basically extend his air time to 25 seconds.

And once your flight time is over, you can't re-enable it until you hit the ground.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Vegito audio impressions... Prepare to hear:
"This isn't much fun... at all…" & "Just look at my speeeed" 20 times a match.

Cell has speed quote competition.

lol'd during part of Vegito's, but Trunks definitely got the better one.
Nothing says stfu during a long winded speech like a punch in the face.

closer

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah i had no idea trunk did any of that in the series

1st zam tod ive seen, gettin pretty hype

1 assist so i could prob do it with 18 if she hit a dbl super with zam like that, she has a lot of recovery tho

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Yay new characters! Eager to try me some Vegito Blue.

closer

Oct 25, 2017
One cool thing about vegito js is that he's gonna be able to convert off of weird ass shit with it and that it's a combo option if he wants to stay on the same side after air throw

Woops disregard js doesnt side switch

Last edited:

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Vegito is pretty fun. Not used to Zamasu yet though. At least so far from the DLC I pretty much instantly like one from each pack. If it only ends up with me really liking 4 of the 8 then I'm honestly ok with that.

Pundere

Oct 30, 2017
I guess they're out on PS4? Just played against a Vegito, but I don't see them in the store.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Really enjoying what I've played of Vegito, probably going to swap him into my team for now. I couldn't really get much going with Zamasu in the brief time that I spent messing around with him, think I need to check out some other people playing him to get some ideas.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Still not available on the US PS Store. I was hoping to make use of my discount code along with some other things, but they took too long so I had to just use it early and saved less.

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
This game has been getting me more tilted the longer I play it.

I had some good matches this morning, but holy hell getting beat out by random stuff is the absolute worst. I am still struggling to get a sense of when it's my turn/what stuff is safe, etc. Height issues and some janky vanish stuff never helps either.

SENPAIatLARGE

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Zamasus normals are fantastic, and the tilted angle for his super makes it feel more awesome than all the others.

Rutger

Oct 25, 2017
Just now trying out the DLC, Vegito's assist is as perfect for following up Krillin's Solar Flare as I hoped. His real antiair just became more reliable~

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
Not going to lie, I am far more interested in Zamasu than Vegito for some reason.

Hopefully I can make him work with 18/Trunks or 18/Black

closer

Oct 25, 2017
Not going to lie, I am far more interested in Zamasu than Vegito for some reason.

Hopefully I can make him work with 18/Trunks or 18/Black

Im prob gonna run 18/zam/goku for the initial test, might end up making a new team for him, but ill post cool shit i find. Ive been told that 18 can dbl lvl 1 off of zam super but i havent seen it in practice yet.

Zamasu is everything I wanted. His dub is hilarious

Yeah his wackiness is what is pushing me to purchase lol

18 super into -> goku supers also made me switch from black to ssj since it also looks wacky

Scything

Oct 25, 2017
Zamasu's assist is good enough to go into DR in the corner after a 16 dunk. It might not be a real beam but I'm sold.

Last edited:

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Zamasu feels kinda hard to use. And I hate his energy blast super. I don't like supers that cover the screen with tons of shit making it impossible to see.

Edit: Both Zamasu and Vegito are kinda hard for me to figure out. I'm having trouble doing big damage.

Last edited:

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I like how weird these two are. I don't think weird means good in this game unfortunately. Will rock vegito for a bit.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
If you absorb a Vegito move with 21, it gives you the abilities of Vegeta's bloodline, not Goku's. Makes sense.

Edit: Also, let me know if anyone wants to play. Having a hard time finding people to play casuals with.

Last edited:

Deleted member 13560

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't see why it couldn't be on twitch. I feel like it would run fine in undocked mode. It's very well optimized. So I'm sure it could be a thing. It's not a very demanding game.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
If you absorb a Vegito move with 21, it gives you the abilities of Vegeta's bloodline, not Goku's. Makes sense.

Edit: Also, let me know if anyone wants to play. Having a hard time finding people to play casuals with.

I could go for a few rounds if you're still free

Edit: Speaking of which can anyone send me the fighting ERA discord link.