Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hit isn't a Saiyan, he never had a chance

I'm basing this off of literally nothing, but I think fans care about the U6 characters way more than Toriyama does. I don't expect him to use them all that much.

Fans care about a lot of characters more than Toriyama does lmao

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
The main setting seems to be Earth so chances are extremely low.
Nothing really implies that, if anything the interview from April implies the opposite

Toriyama-sensei didn't just write the scenario for the new movie; it was also announced that he did the character designs for quite a few characters as well.

"He really drew a lot for us this time. I don't think he's ever drawn this much for a movie before. In terms of the number of sheets, it's at least 20. On one sheet, there would be two or three characters, as well as mechanical designs. And since one can't really imagine what sort of place a new setting is going to be like, he also drew things like the planet that it's set on."

Being how Hit was made fodder in the last arc, wouldn't get hopes up even if they somehow show up.
He wasn't though.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You find that funny huh huh!?
*wink

I have high hopes for Goten

tumblr_p462rnvNvz1uj4pe8o1_540.gif

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
He was made a fool out of by Jiren despite being the main opponent the previous arc, and not only that, 17 did better than him against Jiren of all things.
He wasn't made a fool of in the anime, only in the manga, he actually got a real hit in in the anime and wasn't tricked.
17 also didn't fight Jiren alone.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Eh I'd still put Hit in the top 4 or 5 fighters in the tournament

Demon Eyes

Oct 29, 2017
Eh I'd still put Hit in the top 4 or 5 fighters in the tournament
Not counting fusions yeah he's still up there. Problem is theories a huge gap between Hit and even Toppo, who is a fair bit inferior to Vegeta who is a fair bit inferior to Goku and Jiren. Though that also isn't Hit exclusive as that applies to 17, Freeza, Dyspo, and Gohan as well

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Not counting fusions yeah he's still up there. Problem is theories a huge gap between Hit and even Toppo, who is a fair bit inferior to Vegeta who is a fair bit inferior to Goku and Jiren. Though that also isn't Hit exclusive as that applies to 17, Freeza, Dyspo, and Gohan as well

I wouldn't put Toppo as 'fair bit inferior to Vegeta' since Vegeta only won thanks to his 'pride boost', which may or many not be a permeant boost. To me, Vegeta's moment is closer to his 'That's My Bulma'. As for Goku and Jiren, they're laughably above anyone (if you count UI Goku). Also remember, Hit can evolve his hax. Remember between the time of the Champa Saga and the Universal Survival Saga, Hit got several broken power-ups to his Time-Skip (his time pocket and Time Cage).

Demon Eyes

Oct 29, 2017
I wouldn't put Toppo as 'fair bit inferior to Vegeta' since Vegeta only won thanks to his 'pride boost', which may or many not be a permeant boost. To me, Vegeta's moment is closer to his 'That's My Bulma'. As for Goku and Jiren, they're laughably above anyone (if you count UI Goku). Also remember, Hit can evolve his hax. Remember between the time of the Champa Saga and the Universal Survival Saga, Hit got several broken power-ups to his Time-Skip (his time pocket and Time Cage).
Hit's ability to "evolve his hax" has been nerfed so damn hard. It really isn't anywhere near as much of a factor anymore. Though I'm talking about improvement. If you mean his other techniques, that's nice and good but Toppo immediately figured out Hit's Pocket Dimension, and Jiren already saw through it as well. Cage of Time is real good though. He's a tough customer, but he really isn't on the level of people of Toppo, Vegeta, Goku, or Jiren currently. Power wise, he's around 109-110 SSB Goku, but also has some nice hax to help him against people of a similar level (like Gohan or Freeza for example who have no chance of beating him imo).

Hit isn't a fodder by any means (unless we're speaking in relative terms to the top tier fighters).

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't talking about the manga, I haven't even read it in a long time lol.

I mean you say that but least 17 didn't have this happen to him lmao.

latest

SnoopyPoliteLeveret-size_restricted.gif
Him taking blows from someone massively stronger than him isn't being made a fool of. Hit's strength isn't in his physical power, but in his time abilities. The important thing is that Hit kept getting back up and landed a real blow that launched Jiren and he immobilized him for a little bit. Hit had a respectable showing against someone way stronger than him.
If Hit was fighting with a strong team like 17 he would have done even better.

Last edited:

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I think Hit would've actually stood a chance vs Vegeta or Toppo

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Hit's ability to "evolve his hax" has been nerfed so damn hard. It really isn't anywhere near as much of a factor anymore. Though I'm talking about improvement. If you mean his other techniques, that's nice and good but Toppo immediately figured out Hit's Pocket Dimension, and Jiren already saw through it as well. Cage of Time is real good though. He's a tough customer, but he really isn't on the level of people of Toppo, Vegeta, Goku, or Jiren currently. Power wise, he's around 109-110 SSB Goku, but also has some nice hax to help him against people of a similar level (like Gohan or Freeza for example who have no chance of beating him imo).

Hit isn't a fodder by any means (unless we're speaking in relative terms to the top tier fighters).

No it hasn't. He just couldn't evolved fast enough to beat Jiren. Sheesh, it isn't like Hit can become as powerful as a God of Destruction in less than a minute. He also evolved against Dypso, as Toppo noted. Toppo also never fought Hit, so we don't know how Hit would have adapted against him.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Well, yeah. It's mostly up to Toei at this point.
Toei save us.

Him taking blows from someone massively stronger than him isn't being made a fool of. Hit's strength isn't in his physical power, but in his time abilities. The important thing is that Hit kept getting back up and landed a real blow that launched Jiren and he immobilized him for a little bit. Hit had a respectable showing against someone way stronger than him.
If Hit was fighting with a strong team like 17 he would have done even better.
Hit's performance in the anime was really good. Even made more good if you compared him to his pathetic manga counterpart:

31052264_1653238424731766_5737108269072121856_n.jpg

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Hit had a better one on one performance vs Jiren than anyone besides Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.